Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Undiscovered skyway theories

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 11, 2012
We have done worlds but there are the unexplored skyways of some worlds. According to a post from blind mew there could be a hidden skyway in skull island where the sloths came from. But there is also the ones we don't have access to.. yet. And this is where wizard101 comes into my theory, wizard101 could take place in some of the other skyways one example from mooshu is in the wan mo puppet show he talks about the emperor and malastaire and the imperial palace which is in wizard101 where you defeat jade one and if I am correct either in wan mo or somewhere they say it is blocked off which on explain thee door blocking it off in Hamamitsu skyway which would make sense that wizard takes place there and wizard could take place in Albion which I think we see in the background of marleybone and how we see dragons pyre in the background in avernus it is dragonspyre still but wizard takes place in different parts. So give me some feedback about me theory

Dead eye Trevor lvl70 brave Gavin ironside lvl 70 and others

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
lava rocker on Aug 6, 2017 wrote:
We have done worlds but there are the unexplored skyways of some worlds. According to a post from blind mew there could be a hidden skyway in skull island where the sloths came from. But there is also the ones we don't have access to.. yet. And this is where wizard101 comes into my theory, wizard101 could take place in some of the other skyways one example from mooshu is in the wan mo puppet show he talks about the emperor and malastaire and the imperial palace which is in wizard101 where you defeat jade one and if I am correct either in wan mo or somewhere they say it is blocked off which on explain thee door blocking it off in Hamamitsu skyway which would make sense that wizard takes place there and wizard could take place in Albion which I think we see in the background of marleybone and how we see dragons pyre in the background in avernus it is dragonspyre still but wizard takes place in different parts. So give me some feedback about me theory

Great speculations and hypotheses!

I do agree that there are many uncharted Skyways of the Spiral.

Diverteix-Te,
Et veuré a Skyways!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
And welcome to the Message Boards, Trevor!

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009

The wizard's story does take place in separate skyways from the Pirate's story.
In marleybone, the wizards romp through Marleybone City, which we pirates can see as the large city on the edge of Wolfminster Skyway. Although there are some differences, in Wizard101, Marleybone city was just a city without any extra land surrounding it, but from Wolfminster we can see that there is quite a large landmass either next to or surrounding Marleybone City.

The third door in Mooshu, many pirates believe leads to the Imperial Skyway where outsiders are forbidden, except for Wizards of course, since the Imperial Skyway is exactly where the Wizard's Mooshu adventures take place.

As for Dragonspyre, as we sail cautiously (or not) through the Avernus Skyway, we can see Dragonspyre far in the distance beyond our reach, and our mission.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012

It's an accepted thought among players that the Spiral of Wizard101 and the Spiral of Pirate101 is one and the same Spiral. The action takes place in the same worlds but in different locations ( example: Marleybone & MooShu. )
Perhaps we'll see further story taking place here in P101 in worlds that are, so far, exclusive to W101.

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
Let's not forget Dragonspire - only one skyway for an ancient Spiral superpower. I find that hard to believe, especially as the Dragon Titan is still there. Methinks we'll find orselves adventuring further thereabouts in the future.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013

Bene, my friend! Those are very creative and interesting theories, a hidden skyway in skull island? I guess we will just have to wait and see once they reveal the next book!

I am quite curious as to whether we will find any more aztecosaur ruins, their mystery is really interesting!