Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Swashbuckler Banner bug

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 04, 2013
When I place my Swashbuckler banner on enemy territory it gives me and my Swashbuckler companions inaccurate movement range increases, for example it will show my Iago have a movement speed of 5 when it's only 4, and if I try to move him 5 spaces he will end up staying still and wasting a turn, it's very confusing

It also doesn't give a dodge boost when placed on friendly territory, but I'm not sure whether that's intentional or not

Lieutenant
Mar 27, 2014
Friendly Jesse Pew on Jun 30, 2017 wrote:
When I place my Swashbuckler banner on enemy territory it gives me and my Swashbuckler companions inaccurate movement range increases, for example it will show my Iago have a movement speed of 5 when it's only 4, and if I try to move him 5 spaces he will end up staying still and wasting a turn, it's very confusing

It also doesn't give a dodge boost when placed on friendly territory, but I'm not sure whether that's intentional or not
I have noticed that and I sent a report. but what I experienced (not sure if you saw it too) was the icon says increased damage and agility but when placed on the board increases dodge and agility and when mousing over buffs it only shows increased agility.