Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Yellow and Green Fandango

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
I was in the Circus Maximus and noticed a yellow and green bird, that looked like a fandango, but in different colors. It is always under the Skull Island tent. Does anyone know what it is and how to get one? I thought it might be a hybrid that had not been morphed yet.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Has anyone gotten this bird as a pet, or seen anyone that had it? Is that what you get if you mix a yellow marshadillow with a fandango?

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Okay, this mystery bird is NOT a sundango. The sundango has no green on it. It is something else, something to look for perhaps!

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
its a good inspiration and as far as i know, no it hasn't been found yet..

stormy jen silver

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Since the Fandango has green on it, I was thinking maybe a yellow pet might be worth trying, perhaps the Golden Stingtail. It seems like many hybrids can come from pets of rather dissimilar types, so bird x scorpion seems worth a try. I don't have a yellow yeti, so someone else would need to try that one. Any other yellow pets spring to mind?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
From past experience, I have seen that pets encountered in Bestia eventually wind up in the Crown Shop.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
anecorbie on Jun 30, 2017 wrote:
From past experience, I have seen that pets encountered in Bestia eventually wind up in the Crown Shop.
Maybe so, but I still hope it is a hybrid that we can morph.

Ensign
Apr 05, 2013
I have not seen the yellow and green bird, but the blue and green on the load screen is driving me crazy trying to find the right combination.
the color of the blue chocolupe looks spot on to me, the problem is finding someone to hatch theirs.
I have the flamingo and the sundango

Ensign
Apr 05, 2013
I did look around and found your yellow and green fandango, thats a nice one too
A quick search I found their are 6 species of the bird so their are plenty of possibilities for more hybrids.

Good luck Calamity

Ensign
Jun 25, 2011
The aquamarine and Lime* Fandangos are cool, and I want them because birds are dinosaurs and I need more dinosaurs.

*I just made up that name because I have always thought of it as a citrus flavored bird.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Has anyone managed to find this bird yet, as a hybrid, or as a fight drop?