Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Armada's Most Wanted

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 18, 2013
I've been interested in collecting badges recently and I was wondering how to get the Armada's Most Wanted badge? I looked all over the internet and some sources tell me you need to defeat Deacon, while others tell me it's after completing chapter 4 side quests. Do I also have to collect chapters 1, 2 and 3 badges before getting it?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Autumn Moonstone on Apr 7, 2017 wrote:
I've been interested in collecting badges recently and I was wondering how to get the Armada's Most Wanted badge? I looked all over the internet and some sources tell me you need to defeat Deacon, while others tell me it's after completing chapter 4 side quests. Do I also have to collect chapters 1, 2 and 3 badges before getting it?
You have to complete all Chapter 4 quests ( side & main ).

Ensign
Jan 18, 2013
anecorbie on Apr 8, 2017 wrote:
You have to complete all Chapter 4 quests ( side & main ).
Does that include all quests from the gold mine?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Autumn Moonstone on Apr 9, 2017 wrote:
Yes, it does and after you have finished Monquista and fought Nim in Scrimshaw there's another quest from ( I think his name is Segovia? ) anyway you find him on the Gold Mine docks and he wants you to defeat storm sharks and flying fish.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Autumn Moonstone on Apr 9, 2017 wrote:
Book 4 Side Quests are the Scrimshaw/Tradewinds Skyway and Valencia (Aragon Skyway) ones, Chapter 7 and Chapter 8. Here is a link to the wiki page on Pirate101 Central:

http://www.pirate101central.com/wiki/Category:Book_4_Side_Quests

Good Luck!

Ensign
Jan 18, 2013