Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Daily quest for bounty or booty

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
How about a daily quest? It could be given by the pelican outside Avery's office. Skull Island needs supplies, go out and find them. Or Avery has a grudge and has put a bounty on something or someone. Buffaloons ate his garden, go fight some. Inoshishi bandits sent him an insulting note, teach them a lesson. Avery wants fish for dinner.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Calamity Finch on Apr 4, 2017 wrote:
How about a daily quest? It could be given by the pelican outside Avery's office. Skull Island needs supplies, go out and find them. Or Avery has a grudge and has put a bounty on something or someone. Buffaloons ate his garden, go fight some. Inoshishi bandits sent him an insulting note, teach them a lesson. Avery wants fish for dinner.
Yaaaarrrrrrrrrr

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
Not a bad idea at all. Extra rewards for consecutive days played. First day, gold. Second day, items, third day item and gold, etc. Culminating in a training tome.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Daily, Weekly, Monthly --- anything to get people logging in for something fun!

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
Calamity Finch on Apr 4, 2017 wrote:
Good Idea. Hope we see something like this in the future.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Willowydream on Apr 6, 2017 wrote:
Daily, Weekly, Monthly --- anything to get people logging in for something fun!

Yup, that's the idea. A side activity that gives the idle pirates work and gets them out all over the spiral. And once they are out there, maybe they run into someone who wants help, and make a friend. It also ups the chance struggling pirates might have that help wandering around in the areas they are questing.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Calamity Finch on Apr 7, 2017 wrote:
Yup, that's the idea. A side activity that gives the idle pirates work and gets them out all over the spiral. And once they are out there, maybe they run into someone who wants help, and make a friend. It also ups the chance struggling pirates might have that help wandering around in the areas they are questing.
Hahahah , A Daily Quest from Avery " Go out and find a pirate that needs help!"
Suddenly low level pirates are being swarmed by higher levels asking "Can I help you?"

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
yep daily treasure hunts hmm.. what if you got a tiny bonus of something just for logging on then a boosted fun adventure on top of it? I mightve suggested something like this in spring 2014 test realm.. >.> lol great idea i much love it!

not sure if you'd like it but here goes my original suggestion.. daily login rewards for ALL players(thus zone bought owners or "vets" still feel appreciated) plus a daily adventure that included treasure map and shovels xD yes shovels lol.. i detailed it out and at last part of my test realm discussion, mentioned it might be a good thing to add for BOTH ki games.. not terribly long afterwards Wizards got daily assignments.. I admit i was both flattered and salty, yet hopeful.. now am just happy others have been inspired and are thinking along same lines.. in fact your ideas sound much cleaner and easier than mine were, most likely would be more fun and inclusive thus easier to code and install on pirates :D

anybody that knows how i think, knows i can go a bit overboard with the particulars, and this is why i love my fellow message boards marauders for the way they help chill me out and show big isnt always best :) i truly love all the ideas thus stated and agree that a bit of simple fun can lighten spirits immensely :)

the daily login rewards would have been super tiny 10 crowns, 25 scrip, 500 gold etc, or a free shovel! xD

the daily treasure rewards I had hoped would be much bigger if accomplished, 100 crowns, 250 scrip, 5000 gold or a bundle of shovels(10)

stormy jen silver

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
I doubt that KI will hand out crowns just for playing. They'll do it for watching ads, or other other things outside of the game, but they won't do it in the game itself. That ends up contradictory.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Max DeGroot on Apr 9, 2017 wrote:
I doubt that KI will hand out crowns just for playing. They'll do it for watching ads, or other other things outside of the game, but they won't do it in the game itself. That ends up contradictory.
They do it in Wizard101.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Max DeGroot on Apr 9, 2017 wrote:
They do it in W101, where there is a weekly free crowns for doing a Daily Assignment. AND the amount goes up per week ( every 3 weeks ) then begins over again.
Week 1 your wizard ( or wizards ) get 10 crowns ( that's per wizard. )
Week 2 you get 15 crowns
Week 3 you get 25 crowns.
As you can see, if you have the maximum number of wizards ( 6 at level 12 or higher ) you can reap a goodly harvest of crowns, doing a very simple assignment.

Ensign
Jun 07, 2016
"fifteen men on a dead man chest yo ho ho and a bottle of rum" huh oh sorry ummm Yar? what was it again? oh ok YARRRR

Admiral
May 30, 2010
The occasional small packet of scrip would also be nice...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Apr 14, 2017 wrote:
The occasional small packet of scrip would also be nice...
If KI set us up like W101 does certainly we could be getting scrip ( as they get arena tickets ).