Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

When do you plan to release another p101 world?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 12, 2014
I just have a question so that I know how long i'll have to wait before the next major update. Maybe pirate is not getting any more storyline updates since it's not played much but I think it will.

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
Updates don't always contain new worlds.

We've gotten updates that have included Moo Manchu's tower, PvP updates, The Regatta, etc.

We got a new world back last June, and at that time it was revealed that three other worlds were scrapped and the story shortened drastically.

That was the first new "world" in three years. We did get extended adventures out of Traitor's Cave as well as Devilfish Hollow, but no full worlds for three years.

Now, when you realize that they had three other worlds in the works that were scrapped, why would they add a new world now, so shortly after the release of the last one, that basically brought the main story to a conclusion?

I can think of only one way that might happen: a world that is a parallel story line (a la Grizzleheim or Wysteria) aimed to attract new players to the game, which would mean it would occur before you head out to Monquista. But the likelihood of that is pretty low, considering the revamp of Traitor's Cave which added a level or two to your pirate already.

I personally don't see any new worlds coming unless the number of players playing the game increases drastically, since adding new worlds only holds on to existing players rather than bringing in new ones.