Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Can I just say...............

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
I was wandering around the dark jungle for no reason and at the very end across the river from Old Banyon there's this little frog hopping around and he's so awesome I just watched him for 10 minutes straight. This is why I love this game. Little things like that. And the Gold Mine is my favorite Island in the game because it's so full of those little things. I hope in future updates they spend time adding nice touches like that.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I like watching the turtles in front of the Valley of the Gold Monkey instance.......

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
And the little bunnies in Aquila. Hey, has One Eyed Jack been to Aquilla? Is there a Mrs. Jack in a toga somewhere?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Calamity Finch on Mar 20, 2017 wrote:
And the little bunnies in Aquila. Hey, has One Eyed Jack been to Aquilla? Is there a Mrs. Jack in a toga somewhere?
I think that rascally rabbit stole all her earrings.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
I like the glow of the crystals in the caves in cool ranch and the twinkle of the stars in the sky at the swashbuckler house.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
I love the pandas in mooshu and the bunnies in Aquila so much animal cuteness

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
You know, I just realized that there does not seem to be any wandering wildlife in Monquista.

But then, you would expect it in Monquista City. From there you go to Zenda...not much land there. From there to St. Bonobo's, where there is some land...but not much. From there to the Summer Palace, again, not much land there. Yeah, there really is not much land in Monquista for you to wander about in, is there?

Oh wait, there are spiders in La Mancha.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Max DeGroot on Mar 26, 2017 wrote:
You know, I just realized that there does not seem to be any wandering wildlife in Monquista.

But then, you would expect it in Monquista City. From there you go to Zenda...not much land there. From there to St. Bonobo's, where there is some land...but not much. From there to the Summer Palace, again, not much land there. Yeah, there really is not much land in Monquista for you to wander about in, is there?

Oh wait, there are spiders in La Mancha.
Mobs aren't cute wildlife. What should be wandering around Monquista? Feral cats? Tiny rats or mice? OOooh, I got it! SHEEP! baaaa!

Ensign
Dec 18, 2010
Every time I'm in Cool Ranch, I always find myself watching the lil' chickens in front of Dr Coop's office.

Petty Officer
Nov 06, 2014
I know that this isn't a cute thing, but I personally liked how the two eagle spartans are sparring with each other in the background in Achea dock. Just for giggles, I would type, "Okay you two, that's enough. Break it up!". Such attention to detail is definitely one of the things I love about this game.

Lieutenant
Mar 23, 2012
I may have spent some time watching the spartan eagles as well, very nice touch in the training camp.

Also I noticed while I was in cool ranch that the clockwork birds found their way to the prison that Billy the Kid was kept prisoner in, so whenever I play I may be also bird watching to see where else they are in the game.

Petty Officer
May 12, 2012
I love every detail that's put in just because KI takes the effort to make us smile.

I like the pets running around the track in Bestia. I always follow them around and sometimes I name them