Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

About the filter

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 27, 2012
Some people probably speak British.

See, armor and armour are the same thing, except armor is allowed but armour is BLOCKED!

Any reason why? You should probably unblock it so that British people don't have to type American English

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
ThePirateEthan on Mar 11, 2017 wrote:
Some people probably speak British.

See, armor and armour are the same thing, except armor is allowed but armour is BLOCKED!

Any reason why? You should probably unblock it so that British people don't have to type American English
This has been mentioned before, and though I'm sympathetic to your situation; KI is an American company in the United States of America.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
The reason why it's blocked is probably because K I is in Texas USA, and they just might not have seen the need for it back before the games spread internationally. Might just be an oversight. I've seen other normal household words that were blocked, not because of any bad reasons, but probably because they didn't happen to be on whatever list was used when they set up the filters. A lot of garden words got unblocked when gardening came to Wizard. Before that, might not have seemed worth adding some of them. It's a big language, and would use a lot of their time to go through all the words to make sure they don't lend themselves to being inappropriate, too.

Given that we visit Marleybone in the games, it would be nice if they let Pirates raised there add a bit more Marleybone colour to their speech. Or any pirates.