Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Cutthroat Bay/Mooshu Ship/Tradewinds Skyway Gltich

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Tonight a game friend of mine experienced a glitch on my Mooshu ship. I got on my ship at Cutthroat Bay and they got kicked off as I entered Tradewinds Skyway despite Cutthroat Bay being in Tradewinds Skyway(How could they access Cutthroat Bay but not be able to access the Scrimshaw docks?). I went back to Cutthroat Bay and they were able to port on my ship and they saw 2 of me and 2 of my pet Silver Buffaloon. I then unequipped my Silver Buffaloon and equipped my Karma Paper Dragon and then they saw 2 of me, 1 of my Silver Buffaloon, and 1 of my Karma Paper Dragon. I then thinking it was the ship had us both get off my Mooshu Ship(from the armada/treasure quest before entering Mooshu) and we boarded my first ship. After this say saw a second me floating in the air where I had been standing on my Mooshu ship. After this we both got on my Mooshu ship and the 2nd me remained still in the same place, now standing on my ship instead of floating in mid air. This time they saw 2 of them as well, I had them change pets and then they saw 2 of my pets, 2 of their pets, and 2 of both of us all at the same time! They said this had happened to 2 other game friends of theirs. Please fix this glitch. There computer was a Windows laptop from before July of 2015 I don't know if that will help KI identify the glitch but it can't hurt posting that and might help them.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
It sounds to me like a lag/graphics issue rather than a problem with the ship.

Did they port to you actually in Cutthroat Bay, or while you were on your ship while it was docked there. I think a docked ship is almost like a housing area, giving the friend access to port to you, but then, when your ship leaves the dock and enters the skyway, that friend no longer has access. I'd be willing to bet they cannot leave your ship and go onto the actual dock in Cutthroat Bay.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
No, we were both able to get off at Cutthroat Bay yet they weren't able to port to me while at Scrimshaw. I don't understand it so I am guessing its a glitch.