Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Referances...

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Greetings fellow pirates! it is I, Amico di ladri. Fearless rob!

So I know that there are many referances to other games and popular movies in pirate101, like Zorro.
Does anyone know of any other cool referances to other games? I would much like to know if there is a reference toward a certain Assasino (I wont say the name of the game he is from) Ezio Auditore Da Firenze. (Requiescat en pace, Ezio)

If anyone knows any cool referances please comment them below.

Fiera a vela amico!

Lieutenant
Nov 14, 2015
fearless robert sp... on Jan 28, 2017 wrote:

So I know that there are many referances to other games and popular movies in pirate101, like Zorro.
Does anyone know of any other cool referances to other games? I would much like to know if there is a reference toward a certain Assasino (I wont say the name of the game he is from) Ezio Auditore Da Firenze. (Requiescat en pace, Ezio)

Fiera a vela amico!
Prince's Bride, Dos Amigos E Uno, Magnificent Seven, and Inspector Gadget are all good ones.

Morgrim Ashburn
Hunter Deveraux

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
fearless robert sp... on Jan 28, 2017 wrote:

Fiera a vela amico!
Ridolpho Cappoferro is a reference to a writer of a early Renaissance fencing manual.

Lieutenant
Nov 14, 2015
anecorbie on Jan 28, 2017 wrote:
Ridolpho Cappoferro is a reference to a writer of a early Renaissance fencing manual.
I just had to look this up. You're right.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
PiratePablo1 on Feb 5, 2017 wrote:
I just had to look this up. You're right.
I don't know why you're surprised by this; you've seen the Princess Bride, remember the scene where Wesley ( as the Man in Black ) duels Inigo Montoya above the Cliffs of Insanity? Among the training manuals they mention during the fight are ( Camillo ) Agrippa and Capoferro.

Lieutenant
Jan 20, 2013
I got a chuckle out of the location "Hidden Valley Ranch." Hidden Valley is a salad dressing company ... and they do indeed make ranch dressing.

~Virtuous Vanessa

Once a super fan, now a KingsIsle QA Tester! I squash bugs.
~
_~ )_)_~
)_))_))_)
_!__!__!_
\______t/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
Cool ranch is a flavor of dorito's and the logo for el dorado in one of the cutscenes is the one for space mountain so the armada just wanted to piece together a ticket to Disneyland and we had to kill them.