Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

More Things To Spend Gold On

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jul 18, 2016
Ahoy fellow pirates! Stormy Elijah Silver, max level Swashbuckler here with some interesting feedback for the game. Although this is entirely my own opinion, I think that there should be more things to spend my gold on, such as ships in the crowns shop or maybe the crowns shop costumes (The Revenger, The Pirate, The Outlander, The Sunspot, etc) because all (yes, every single one) of my companions are at max level so I cannot buy anything else with my gold. Although it is just a small thing, please add more things to spend my gold on. I miss being able to shop as a max level. I miss farming for gold. I am tired of doing Kane runs only to get zero gold from it. Please add more things and open more options for players to get rid of some gold. Thanks and happy farming everyone. May Lady Luck be in your favor for the items that you are farming for.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
crimsonreaper5 on Jan 23, 2017 wrote:
Ahoy fellow pirates! Stormy Elijah Silver, max level Swashbuckler here with some interesting feedback for the game. Although this is entirely my own opinion, I think that there should be more things to spend my gold on, such as ships in the crowns shop or maybe the crowns shop costumes (The Revenger, The Pirate, The Outlander, The Sunspot, etc) because all (yes, every single one) of my companions are at max level so I cannot buy anything else with my gold. Although it is just a small thing, please add more things to spend my gold on. I miss being able to shop as a max level. I miss farming for gold. I am tired of doing Kane runs only to get zero gold from it. Please add more things and open more options for players to get rid of some gold. Thanks and happy farming everyone. May Lady Luck be in your favor for the items that you are farming for.
Side content would give us plenty to spend our gold on: Crafting ( recipes & reagents ) Gardening ( seeds, training, accessories ) & Fishing ( lures ).
I'm hoping the next update will bring these activities to us.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
crimsonreaper5 on Jan 23, 2017 wrote:
Another way to spend Gold is to morph Pets for hybrids. I am trying to morph a pet with what I feel are the best Talents and Powers. As I understand it, there are 40+ Hybrid Pets that haven't been discovered yet.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
You can always spend gold on housing items, including piles of gold. I've built quite a treasure room in the basement cavern of my Rake's Lagoon. And, with multiple houses you can just keep building up the treasure hoard.

Although I do agree it would be nice to have some new stuff to spend gold on, like maybe some world based housing such as exists in Wizard101? Who wouldn't want a Marleybonean, Mooshuan, or Cool Ranch style house? (or others of course). We have plenty of Skull Island themed housing, and class based housing, and even an Aquilan themed house through a bundle, but no world themed houses.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
The Unicorn Statue is another good purchase, besides the huge gold piles, and looks good in any house -- how many houses do you own, by the way?

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
CdeWinter on Jan 27, 2017 wrote:
You can always spend gold on housing items, including piles of gold. I've built quite a treasure room in the basement cavern of my Rake's Lagoon. And, with multiple houses you can just keep building up the treasure hoard.

Although I do agree it would be nice to have some new stuff to spend gold on, like maybe some world based housing such as exists in Wizard101? Who wouldn't want a Marleybonean, Mooshuan, or Cool Ranch style house? (or others of course). We have plenty of Skull Island themed housing, and class based housing, and even an Aquilan themed house through a bundle, but no world themed houses.
While the privateer themed house may not be specifically Marleybonian themed, it has lots of Marleybonian elements. Also, the musketeer themed house really isn't Cool Ranch themed but appears to be in the world of Cool Ranch. Still, it wouldn't hurt to have more themed worlds, plus, were still missing the world of Mooshu.