Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What if... (Spoilers)

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 24, 2010
What if all the Armada elite's aren't gone just yet? (Save for Queen.)

Now this is crazy, but hear me out.

Now as we enter Kane's chamber, we see all the elite Armada members there, save Phule. Kane openly states that the Deacon's and Rooke's are essentially just mindless machines built to battle against us, but note. One machine isn't mentioned.

Bishop.

While we do see two Bishop's there, neither of them say anything. This seemed awfully strange to me, considering the fact that I would figure Bishop would taunt us in someway during the final battle. I figure that he would say something along the lines of: "We meet again, pirate. You may have ruined my creation back at Marleybone, but now, with Kane by my side, I am unstoppable."

My theory? Bishop built two mindless copies of himself to do battle for him, while he secretly escaped. He then went into hiding, plotting his revenge against the pirate and his crew.

Does Queen come into this? Perhaps when she finally regains control over the Armada, Bishop will reappear, becoming her second in command.

I know this is extremely far fetched, and I'm probably thinking too hard about this, but it's something.

What do you guys think?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The PvE Master on Jan 20, 2017 wrote:
What if all the Armada elite's aren't gone just yet? (Save for Queen.)

Now this is crazy, but hear me out.

Now as we enter Kane's chamber, we see all the elite Armada members there, save Phule. Kane openly states that the Deacon's and Rooke's are essentially just mindless machines built to battle against us, but note. One machine isn't mentioned.

Bishop.

While we do see two Bishop's there, neither of them say anything. This seemed awfully strange to me, considering the fact that I would figure Bishop would taunt us in someway during the final battle. I figure that he would say something along the lines of: "We meet again, pirate. You may have ruined my creation back at Marleybone, but now, with Kane by my side, I am unstoppable."

My theory? Bishop built two mindless copies of himself to do battle for him, while he secretly escaped. He then went into hiding, plotting his revenge against the pirate and his crew.

Does Queen come into this? Perhaps when she finally regains control over the Armada, Bishop will reappear, becoming her second in command.

I know this is extremely far fetched, and I'm probably thinking too hard about this, but it's something.

What do you guys think?
I see that I'm not the only one who thinks that!

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Anything is possible - the reason we got the "quickie" ending to Arc One was to free up the design team from earlier plans that were now deemed too cumbersome.

I certainly see it as within bounds of reality to have pockets of Armada enemies hidden on islands (like the Japanese in the Pacific?) either not believing that the war is over or not having gotten the message.

Bishop is possible, or even high ranking Officers, etc.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
What if Bishop decided what he was doing was wrong and ran away and Kane built 2 copies of Bishop to replace him? Maybe then Bishop becomes a companion and helps us fight Kane in another battle?

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
What I kinda see happening, is schism occurring within the ranks of the surviving Elites.
What we know, is that Queen (still disappointment in that name choice) survives the final battle somehow, as does Phule, since he never takes part in the battle. Clearly the other elites can be rebuilt, and Kane, may still be alive somewhere in some form. His body is destroyed, but his mind is taken elsewhere, perhaps to El Dorado and placed in a stronger body as Kane actually wanted. But, for now, Kane is still out of the picture.
So that leaves Queen, and Phule.

We know that the Elite never really got along all that well, they were rivals of each other under Kane's control. Phule clearly disagreed with Kane and the rest of the Elites, and its possible that Queen had her own plans as well.

What I expect for the future is the Armada being split into factions. The Armada that is still loyal to Kane, and possible searching for him, an Armada faction loyal to Queen and what ever she's planning, and possibly Phule's own guard/faction as well. We know Phule has his own troops, we've met the White and Black cadres during the first run through Valencia, but we don't know how many there are, or if they're still around though.

And we also know of the rogue or haywire Armada troops as well. So, we definitely know of two surviving Elites, each with their own Armada Troops, as well as the Haywire Armada, so that's at least three possibly (probably?) competing Armada factions for us to deal with.

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
CdeWinter on Jan 27, 2017 wrote:
What I kinda see happening, is schism occurring within the ranks of the surviving Elites.
What we know, is that Queen (still disappointment in that name choice) survives the final battle somehow, as does Phule, since he never takes part in the battle. Clearly the other elites can be rebuilt, and Kane, may still be alive somewhere in some form. His body is destroyed, but his mind is taken elsewhere, perhaps to El Dorado and placed in a stronger body as Kane actually wanted. But, for now, Kane is still out of the picture.
So that leaves Queen, and Phule.

We know that the Elite never really got along all that well, they were rivals of each other under Kane's control. Phule clearly disagreed with Kane and the rest of the Elites, and its possible that Queen had her own plans as well.

What I expect for the future is the Armada being split into factions. The Armada that is still loyal to Kane, and possible searching for him, an Armada faction loyal to Queen and what ever she's planning, and possibly Phule's own guard/faction as well. We know Phule has his own troops, we've met the White and Black cadres during the first run through Valencia, but we don't know how many there are, or if they're still around though.

And we also know of the rogue or haywire Armada troops as well. So, we definitely know of two surviving Elites, each with their own Armada Troops, as well as the Haywire Armada, so that's at least three possibly (probably?) competing Armada factions for us to deal with.
So you predict that there's going to be some sort of Clockwork Civil War?

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Marleybone073 on Jan 28, 2017 wrote:
So you predict that there's going to be some sort of Clockwork Civil War?
Maybe not a civil war, as such. But probably different factions of the Armada, each having their own agenda.

A civil war could erupt, if say, Queen's faction decides to regain control over Phule's faction, or something similar.

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
CdeWinter on Jan 28, 2017 wrote:
Maybe not a civil war, as such. But probably different factions of the Armada, each having their own agenda.

A civil war could erupt, if say, Queen's faction decides to regain control over Phule's faction, or something similar.
I think that Queen will want to continue the war with Marleybone, but Phule will want peace. Maybe he doesn't have his own faction, perhaps he works for Queen and acts as a spy, relaying information secretly to the pirate, Marleybone, and perhaps even Avery.

I also think it would work out well if Queen made an alliance with Napoleguin, the very thing the Armada was built to stop, after he inevitably regains his power in Polaris. Maybe Polaris and Valencia will launch an assault on a Marleybonian territory, such as Krokotopia or Rajah, in attempt to cripple Maleybone economically, and Marleybone must mend its differences with Monquista and make an alliance to keep the spiral from falling into the hands of these tyrants. Maybe, even, the dogs(to their great shame) would have to ask Avery for help, and in return Monquista and Marleybone both agree to recognize his pirate republic as a sovereign, independent state. This would create a sort of remake of the Polarian War, however Napoleguin gets a mind to backstab Queen, and she has similar intensions so they don't fully trust each other and perform entire military campaigns without telling each other, leading to a lack of communication. However, their sheer numbers make it very hard to defeat them.

This, I think, would be a GREAT second arc, seeing as it moves away from the El Dorado and parent stuff that I think just add continuity issues and plot holes and kinda closes the door on a lot of things. I wanna do real pirating like in we did in Skull Island.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Fearless Finnagan on Jan 29, 2017 wrote:
I think that Queen will want to continue the war with Marleybone, but Phule will want peace. Maybe he doesn't have his own faction, perhaps he works for Queen and acts as a spy, relaying information secretly to the pirate, Marleybone, and perhaps even Avery.

I also think it would work out well if Queen made an alliance with Napoleguin, the very thing the Armada was built to stop, after he inevitably regains his power in Polaris. Maybe Polaris and Valencia will launch an assault on a Marleybonian territory, such as Krokotopia or Rajah, in attempt to cripple Maleybone economically, and Marleybone must mend its differences with Monquista and make an alliance to keep the spiral from falling into the hands of these tyrants. Maybe, even, the dogs(to their great shame) would have to ask Avery for help, and in return Monquista and Marleybone both agree to recognize his pirate republic as a sovereign, independent state. This would create a sort of remake of the Polarian War, however Napoleguin gets a mind to backstab Queen, and she has similar intensions so they don't fully trust each other and perform entire military campaigns without telling each other, leading to a lack of communication. However, their sheer numbers make it very hard to defeat them.

This, I think, would be a GREAT second arc, seeing as it moves away from the El Dorado and parent stuff that I think just add continuity issues and plot holes and kinda closes the door on a lot of things. I wanna do real pirating like in we did in Skull Island.
Alexi Zukovich: "you have restored our ruler.." I'm very certain Napoleguin is in command of Polaris ( how this all ties in with Wizard101 is anyone's guess. )

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
anecorbie on Jan 30, 2017 wrote:
Alexi Zukovich: "you have restored our ruler.." I'm very certain Napoleguin is in command of Polaris ( how this all ties in with Wizard101 is anyone's guess. )
If you disagree with the whole idea of an alliance between the Queen and Napolenguin it could still happen regardless

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 31, 2017 wrote:
If you disagree with the whole idea of an alliance between the Queen and Napolenguin it could still happen regardless
I don't disagree with that idea. I was merely pointing out that Napoleguin is already in power; they could still unite.

Gunner's Mate
May 08, 2010
well, he did rebuild deacon and rooke, and since everyone whose completed the game knows that the queen survived the attack, it's possible, but it'd be too predictable, and if I know KI, that's something they never are.