Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I needs some help!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 29, 2014
Hello everyone! I am in need of some help on the hydra fight! My level 62 witchdoctor is struggling to stay alive till the Ebon head shows up then the other heads finish me. I'll be hanging around the cave at around 3:20 pm eastern time if someone would like to help! Thanks! (P.S on the Avery realm)

Ensign
Apr 29, 2014
Oh my gosh never mind I barely did it but I got through it! But keep an eye out I bet I'm gonna need some help on the Royal Cort in Valencia!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Anna Nightanglae on Jan 10, 2017 wrote:
Oh my gosh never mind I barely did it but I got through it! But keep an eye out I bet I'm gonna need some help on the Royal Cort in Valencia!
The Unicorn Royal Guard are Buccaneers with First Strike 3, if you didn't know, this talent removes "hides". They also have Vicious Charge which debuffs accuracy.
A strategy I recommend is to use Black Fog as a defense tactic, use that time while hidden to buff and shield. Using a companion with Hold the Line ( like Ratbeard or Gracie ) will halt the charges. I also recommend Bonnie Anne for her Overwatch. ( And if the AI has placed her in the front line, move her to the rear! )
There are two parts of that battle with no time between to heal.
The second part of the battle will have Battle Angels, but they don't have First Strike 3, so it's safe to use a hide to hit them. They do, however, have an Assassin's Strike which is quite powerful - anything you can use to protect yourself or companions is critical.
Good luck and I hope these tips are useful.
P.S.: I also most heartily encourage you to do a few side quests to raise your level before attempting the Duomo ( Royal Court ).

Ensign
Apr 29, 2014
Thanks for the advice! I will definitely keep these in mind for the Duomo!