Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Darius Returns! (Again)

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Hello everyone, You may not know me but I have once again returned to the forums and will be here for another month, anything important I have missed?

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
Spiral War I only.
Don't worry, there weren't many worlds destroyed.
Just kidding.
No, I don't think you missed anything.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Welcome back fellow Marauder. There is always lots going on in The Spiral. Anything with a yellow explanation mark on it will be sure to have something new and interesting for you to peruse.

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 2, 2017 wrote:
Hello everyone, You may not know me but I have once again returned to the forums and will be here for another month, anything important I have missed?
Welcome back Daruis

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 2, 2017 wrote:
Welcome back mate.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

- Deadeye Edward Morgan

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
You know what happened? *Looking at the crowd of people standing in the square doing nothing in particular* Wait! Oh my God! *points* That guy just moved!

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Lieutenant
Oct 26, 2013
only stuff that blew up was my secret tnt stash... may have blown up half of polaris from the stormgate