Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Powerful Grants

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 19, 2012
So, I've been thinking for while now, and I think it would be cool if we could morph to pets together that have the same grants (or that are alike) and get either an even powerful version a grant or a new grant.
For example, say Pet A has the Grant Mighty charge and Pet B has grant Mighty Charge, what if it was possible that we could morph Pet A and Pet B together to get Brutal Charge.
Other I thought of are:
Assassin's Mist + Assassin's Mist= Assassin's Gloom
Assassin's Gloom+Assassin's Gloom=Assassin's Shroud
Sneak Attack + Sneak Attack= Backstab
Backstab+Backstab=Assassin's Strike
Rouse+Rouse=Rally
Refresh+Refresh=Regroup

Same for things like Tough, Armored and Turn the Tide. Most of those grants are Rank 1 so say you morph Tough Rank 1 and Tough Rank 1 you'd get Tough Rank 2. But if you morph Tough Rank 2 and Tough Rank 1 you'd get Rank 3.

To me this seems like something that could be interesting and get people morphing, since there hasn't been any new hybrids in a while.

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
CleverBriannaEverr... on Dec 24, 2016 wrote:
So, I've been thinking for while now, and I think it would be cool if we could morph to pets together that have the same grants (or that are alike) and get either an even powerful version a grant or a new grant.
For example, say Pet A has the Grant Mighty charge and Pet B has grant Mighty Charge, what if it was possible that we could morph Pet A and Pet B together to get Brutal Charge.
Other I thought of are:
Assassin's Mist + Assassin's Mist= Assassin's Gloom
Assassin's Gloom+Assassin's Gloom=Assassin's Shroud
Sneak Attack + Sneak Attack= Backstab
Backstab+Backstab=Assassin's Strike
Rouse+Rouse=Rally
Refresh+Refresh=Regroup

Same for things like Tough, Armored and Turn the Tide. Most of those grants are Rank 1 so say you morph Tough Rank 1 and Tough Rank 1 you'd get Tough Rank 2. But if you morph Tough Rank 2 and Tough Rank 1 you'd get Rank 3.

To me this seems like something that could be interesting and get people morphing, since there hasn't been any new hybrids in a while.
While I'm not a scholar on the subject it does sound like a cool idea. However there should be a small air of chance when, uh evolving, these powers. And maybe it should be r1+r1=r2, r2+r2=r3, etc.
But yeah, I think it would fly with most of the players.
Decius might have an objection though, as it would probably take a good amount of extra programming.