Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I am a Sad Hoggle

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
First season we got Cat Thugs / cool - something different
Second Season - the Fennec Fox - / yea / yet again something new
Third season - Hoggle - / so sad that you reverted to using an existing creature instead of giving us a new one.

Is anyone else even a bit disappointed ?

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
Its got a new hat and a new shirt. I was very happy with the outcome for it!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Krigleblort on Dec 20, 2016 wrote:
First season we got Cat Thugs / cool - something different
Second Season - the Fennec Fox - / yea / yet again something new
Third season - Hoggle - / so sad that you reverted to using an existing creature instead of giving us a new one.

Is anyone else even a bit disappointed ?
Nope, not that interested in PVP scrip pets, They're a waste of time training IMO.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Decius Duelmaster on Dec 21, 2016 wrote:
I thought they were very cute. Of course, I only ever get the Contender since I don't do Ranked PvP.

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
Not disappointed at all, given these are the best looking Hoggles of them all.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Awwwww, I think they are cute!

I rarely use any pet straight out of the egg. Train 'em up old enough to morph, and then start the selective morphing program.

-Indigo

Lieutenant
Jun 08, 2009
PvP script pets have unique strong Talents and powers set into a specific pool that are great for beginners althought its not that well known there is a method which if you involve every one of these pets you can make a perfect pool. I myself love all the piggles and can't wait to get them all Hopefully i'll find something new perhaps a new grant? ;D

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Decius Duelmaster on Dec 21, 2016 wrote:
i got one from morphing and am loving how cute and super-duper tiny! next to my owls i think it just might be tiniest pet hatchling on all of Pirates!

ty for the giggles truly its cute.. maybe even someday speciality hybrids between the different pvp pets eh? If so maybe Decius will get his helper back to make concentrated unique hybrid babies :3 ooo what fun ya?

stormy jen silver