Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Thankfulness is important

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 25, 2011
Hey everyone! I know this is a bit late but... I was wondering what everyone might be thankful for in pirate101. Anyway, what updates or companions/additions to the game have you been the most thankful about in the past year or since this game was released. I'll start . I am probably most thankful for the way in which the game has progressed. I am especially happy with the armada companions. At a point, they get somewhat easy to obtain. The ashes of the Armada pack is a good way for kingsisle to make more money all the while giving the players something in return. This thanksgiving for pirate101 was a fun time for me. I look forward to the release of new items and such. I can also say that I anticipate the release of a new chapter. Thanks!

Merciful Cole Mitchell
Golden William Vaughn
Golden William Vaughn
Loyal Wolf
Loveable Chloe
Fearless Blake Barclay

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
THELIGHTNINGDEMON on Dec 1, 2016 wrote:
Hey everyone! I know this is a bit late but... I was wondering what everyone might be thankful for in pirate101. Anyway, what updates or companions/additions to the game have you been the most thankful about in the past year or since this game was released. I'll start . I am probably most thankful for the way in which the game has progressed. I am especially happy with the armada companions. At a point, they get somewhat easy to obtain. The ashes of the Armada pack is a good way for kingsisle to make more money all the while giving the players something in return. This thanksgiving for pirate101 was a fun time for me. I look forward to the release of new items and such. I can also say that I anticipate the release of a new chapter. Thanks!

Merciful Cole Mitchell
Golden William Vaughn
Golden William Vaughn
Loyal Wolf
Loveable Chloe
Fearless Blake Barclay
Top of the list for things to be thankful for from playing P101:
My friends
The Message Boards ( and the wonderful job being done by OEJ and the other moderators! )
Advanced Companion Management ( yes!!!! )
The progression of the storyline, which proves P101 will continue.
Ranked PVP ( hate it or love it - it's given me a new insight to strategy, making me a better PVE player. )
For the future I would be most thankful for some side content like:
CRAFTING! ( I'm waiting, Ratbeard! )

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
I am thankful for the new additions to the game. Valencia2 and the haywire dreadnaught are very fun.

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
I'm thankful for great friends and a wonderful game

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
I be thankful fer everything KI does fer P101, the do so much, that could never tell ye how greatful I be, Thank ye KI fer all ye do!

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

- Deadeye Edward Morgan

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
*Looks at entire Pirate101 package and gives a resounding YES *

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
THELIGHTNINGDEMON on Dec 1, 2016 wrote:

Merciful Cole Mitchell
Golden William Vaughn
Golden William Vaughn
Loyal Wolf
Loveable Chloe
Fearless Blake Barclay
Awesome post, The Lightning Demon! Yes, thankfulness is very important.

1. I'm thankful for Pirate101's great graphics.
  2. I'm thankful for the wonderful music.
  3. I'm thankful for the good story-line and amazing dialogue.
  4. I'm thankful for the humor - not slap-stick humor; real humor.
  5. And I'm thankful for just about everything a Pirate's able to do, while steering their captain's wheel, adventuring throughout the many Worlds of the Spiral!
Thanks and good hunting,

- The Dashing Swashbuckler, A.K.A. Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 61 Swashbuckler
- The Pirate, A.K.A. Brave Kiley, Level 25 Buccaneer
- The Commander, A.K.A. Nora, Level 12 Privateer

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
As a player, I am thankful for the great memories I had, like a wonderful adventure through out the spiral.
I remember, when my pirate characters were level 1. As of 2016, half of my pirate characters are at or near the current max level 70. 5 of my six character on my first account, finished cool ranch ( hang on there Rodrigo, you will face the final boss soon ). That's alot of story to tell for a Veteran player, like me.

Best of of it was a fun holiday season, that's what I am thankful for. I'm just simply having fun and enjoying the holiday spirt. Counting down to 2017 and looking forward to the next chapter in pirate 101, like crafting and maybe the arc 2 boss.

Until then happy 2017 in advance and see you at the sky way.