Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Help With Fan Flanders Companion!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 13, 2013
Hi so, I am a Lvl 17swashbuckler who is confused on the whole talents and epic talents things. I've been looking up what to do on them because my favourite companion Fan Flanders is going to promote soon. Some people say to get relentless 2 and others say riposte 2 and some say vengeance strike and relentless and I'm just confused on what to get because everyone says that their setup is the one you should get. Can someone tell me a few ways a could go for epic talents on Fan Flanders, and why i should choose that one over other ones. I just don't want to screw any of this up lol its confusing me

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
BlazeHawkRider1 on Nov 30, 2016 wrote:
Hi so, I am a Lvl 17swashbuckler who is confused on the whole talents and epic talents things. I've been looking up what to do on them because my favourite companion Fan Flanders is going to promote soon. Some people say to get relentless 2 and others say riposte 2 and some say vengeance strike and relentless and I'm just confused on what to get because everyone says that their setup is the one you should get. Can someone tell me a few ways a could go for epic talents on Fan Flanders, and why i should choose that one over other ones. I just don't want to screw any of this up lol its confusing me
Just remember than Fan is a swashbuckler - giving her first strike and riposte is ( almost ) a must. Much can be said for both relentless and bladestorm, but until she's promoting into the higher levels I'd concentrate on the basic SB talents ( dodge & agility ) and epics ( riposte & first strike ).

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
And welcome to the Message Boards!

Petty Officer
May 12, 2012
Fan Flanders is my favorite on my swashbuckler too :)

I used a great guide by Duelist101 on this companion's epics to help me when I was unsure. You can find it at this hyperlink here

Have a great day! Good luck!

~ Darling Brittany Neels

Lieutenant
Aug 15, 2013
Hey, Fan Flanders is also my favorite companion! She's just plain awesome! What I gave mine was, First Strike, Riposte, Relentless 2, and Blade Storm 2 (she is maxed). But for your level, I'd say to give her First Strike (lvl 15 epic she gets), Riposte, and Relentless (2 epics she gets from promotion) if you want her to be a long survivor. If you want her to be the fierce cutter she is, you can go for First Strike, Relentless, and Blade Storm. It really depends how you want her to be, long survivor or fierce cutter (names I made up btw lol). Plus Fan isn't able to learn vengeance strike, only a few lucky swashbucklers are able to. Good luck and have fun on your pirating life and future, and good hunting!

Ensign
Jun 13, 2013