Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

My Birthday

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 24, 2012
I will be having a birthday soon and will no doubt be getting some crown cards. So I have a question. What should I do with the crowns? Should I continue on with the story and get El Toro (trumpets) or should I buy some Ashes of the Armada packs?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Trustworthy NoahSt... on Oct 29, 2016 wrote:
I will be having a birthday soon and will no doubt be getting some crown cards. So I have a question. What should I do with the crowns? Should I continue on with the story and get El Toro (trumpets) or should I buy some Ashes of the Armada packs?
Can ye do both, Young Pirate? If ye can't, then continue the story, says I, ARrrr!

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
If your buying areas then I would very much recommend that over ashes of the armada packs. While the packs are nice they are just a gamble and contain mostly housing items; however, a new area to play especially to get Toro is pretty nice indeed.