Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Boomstick Unstitchable?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2012
Hey, is this a bug? The Boomstick, a gun you can buy from Isaiah Doolin in Cooper's Roost, isn't stichable. I've tried combinations with all sorts of different shooty weapons (no combos, just plain, shooty weapons) and Eloise Merryweather won't combine any of them. Why can't I stitch with the Boomstick? I really like its looks and I'd like to stitch it with one of my higher level weapons.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
ShadowStrikerV2 on Oct 29, 2016 wrote:
Hey, is this a bug? The Boomstick, a gun you can buy from Isaiah Doolin in Cooper's Roost, isn't stichable. I've tried combinations with all sorts of different shooty weapons (no combos, just plain, shooty weapons) and Eloise Merryweather won't combine any of them. Why can't I stitch with the Boomstick? I really like its looks and I'd like to stitch it with one of my higher level weapons.
Are you trying to stitch to a pistol or another rifle? ( You have to match the range too, I think. )
But there are some weapons that just can't be stitched.

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
I am not certain but maybe it has a unique animation. Weapons with unique animations can not stitch.

Petty Officer
Mar 31, 2016
The problem is the Blunderbuss Shot power that the weapon gives if I had to guess. Weapons with powers typically cannot be stitched because that specific animation may not be able to be performed on another weapon.

Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2012
Okay, so here's a list of all the stitchable guns in my backpack (everything in this list can be stitched with each other): Swivel Gun, Pearl-Handed Peacemakers, Helios Brace, Leonis' Breath, and Haywire Armada Pistols.

The Phrygian Frostlock and Nefarious Novablaster cannot be stitched, but I get why because they both have unique animations for their powers, but the Boomstick has a power that all guns have an animation for, just like the Swivel Gun, but unlike the Swivel gun, the Boomstick can't be stitched. If someone from KI could answer why this is, it would be appreciated.