Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Packs graduated with the level extension?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jun 10, 2013
I was wondering if the gear you receive from packs still maxes out at level 65 or if it's possible to get level 70 gear now.

If this is common knowledge I apologize. I had to take a break for many months and I feel even more out of the loop than usual.

TIA.

Lieutenant
Oct 26, 2013
Sadly it's still sixty except the new ashes of armada pack

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
ThriftyTiffanyWebb on Oct 19, 2016 wrote:
I was wondering if the gear you receive from packs still maxes out at level 65 or if it's possible to get level 70 gear now.

If this is common knowledge I apologize. I had to take a break for many months and I feel even more out of the loop than usual.

TIA.
There are level 70 weapons both in the Ashes of the Armada pack and in the Dreadnaught. And a hearty welcome back!

Bosun
Apr 28, 2014

TIA.
Afraid it's still at 65... tried tribal packs a while ago because my witch uses an outfit from there (high armor) and yeah, disappointed :/

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012

TIA.
To my knowledge its still 65 except for the new weapons from the Ashes of the Armada pack which max out at level 70.

Lieutenant
Jun 10, 2013
Ah, thank y'all very much. (waves to Anecorbie)

I guess I'll save my tribal pack freebie then until the next update.