Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

First glitch I ever had and its creepy.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 21, 2016
I'm on my main character Amy Jackson in the Haunted Skyway when I decided to look at my ship equipment. I then pressed 'My Companions' and I get this. All of my companions thumbnails are red with a question mark, the collect button, and the lighting bolt that shows when your companion gets a new epic/talent. In the right where it shows the companion, it's in the board where you pick what orders your companion will do with all options saying something like 'Insert Order Here' or something like that. I can't read it accurately since it shows for about a split second then it goes back to normal. I did it several times and it still happens but that's not it! I went back to 'Ship Equipment' and I see the page that shows the pet snacks with everything glitched like the other one. It had question marks on all of the thumbnails including the left side where it shows the snack. Yet again, it shows for a split second and it goes to normal. This is weird since I have never had anything involved with glitching or bugs, anything like that but its starting to creep me out . By the way I was on the quest where you to defeat 8 ghost ships and I was on my ship docked at the fort. (I forgot what name it was. lol)

Ensign
Jul 17, 2014
Emerald 197 on Oct 15, 2016 wrote:
I'm on my main character Amy Jackson in the Haunted Skyway when I decided to look at my ship equipment. I then pressed 'My Companions' and I get this. All of my companions thumbnails are red with a question mark, the collect button, and the lighting bolt that shows when your companion gets a new epic/talent. In the right where it shows the companion, it's in the board where you pick what orders your companion will do with all options saying something like 'Insert Order Here' or something like that. I can't read it accurately since it shows for about a split second then it goes back to normal. I did it several times and it still happens but that's not it! I went back to 'Ship Equipment' and I see the page that shows the pet snacks with everything glitched like the other one. It had question marks on all of the thumbnails including the left side where it shows the snack. Yet again, it shows for a split second and it goes to normal. This is weird since I have never had anything involved with glitching or bugs, anything like that but its starting to creep me out . By the way I was on the quest where you to defeat 8 ghost ships and I was on my ship docked at the fort. (I forgot what name it was. lol)
That was weird. Once all my companions were in random colors when my flag colors were blue and yellow, Turns out it was just a loading glitch

Ensign
Feb 21, 2016
That's also pretty weird but do you have any ideas why it happen? Again, this is the first time this happened and I run on a fresh computer so I don't know why it happened. Maybe it's the game...

Ensign
Mar 21, 2014
That's not as bad as some of the glitches I encountered.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
Maybe it's a glitch temporarily left in the game on purpose since it is the Halloween season.