Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Witches def need buff

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Feb 08, 2014
Hi guys Squalltamer here. I needed to address this. Witches really need an update. Here's a couple key points. 1. Our companions Now I'm talking about our witch companions, not the others. 1st Carcarious. He has a disadvantage compared to the other lvl 4 companions. He fizzles an unbelievable amount. It would be super useful if he could have at least ONE Mournsong! Also his purge isn't useful outside of PVP. Also allow him to train Mojo Rising PLEASE!! My only other problem with the others is that they need Mojo Rising, better damage,accuracy and dodge. 2. Better &More Powers Here are some ideas. 1 Plague this will activate on one enemy an poison for 3 rounds. Also any ally the poisoned ally come next to, would damage them and add poison. This could give us an edge. 2 Mojo Squall like chain lightning or wild bolt from Wiz. Except it would do 1000, 2500,or 5000 damage to enemies. 80% chance to hit other enemies and could continue on one. 3 Demon Ward Increase our armor by 50% This could really help against melee Thx for listening plz comment and discuss!! Thanks ~ Reckless Austin Strong Lvl 70 Witchdoctor Kane's Nemesis

Petty Officer
Mar 31, 2016
Witchdoctor companions could really use some sort of buffing. Their accuracy is terrible and their range isn't very good. Increase their range from 3 to 4, and make their accuracy the same as every other companion, NOT HALF!

I am also in the camp that says Carcarius needs improvement as well. Purge magic is almost completely USELESS outside of Pvp, of which I do not do. Ratbeard always says that the game is not centered around pvp and that pvpers are not the first to think of when making changes. Well, I hope that logic also applies to this.

I think giving Carcarius mournsong is a great idea!

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2011
Squalltamer on Oct 9, 2016 wrote:
Hi guys Squalltamer here. I needed to address this. Witches really need an update. Here's a couple key points. 1. Our companions Now I'm talking about our witch companions, not the others. 1st Carcarious. He has a disadvantage compared to the other lvl 4 companions. He fizzles an unbelievable amount. It would be super useful if he could have at least ONE Mournsong! Also his purge isn't useful outside of PVP. Also allow him to train Mojo Rising PLEASE!! My only other problem with the others is that they need Mojo Rising, better damage,accuracy and dodge. 2. Better &More Powers Here are some ideas. 1 Plague this will activate on one enemy an poison for 3 rounds. Also any ally the poisoned ally come next to, would damage them and add poison. This could give us an edge. 2 Mojo Squall like chain lightning or wild bolt from Wiz. Except it would do 1000, 2500,or 5000 damage to enemies. 80% chance to hit other enemies and could continue on one. 3 Demon Ward Increase our armor by 50% This could really help against melee Thx for listening plz comment and discuss!! Thanks ~ Reckless Austin Strong Lvl 70 Witchdoctor Kane's Nemesis
Good ideas, but you need to realize that it seems as if witches get incremental debuffs with each update, so I am not sure if any of this can happen

Ensign
Feb 01, 2011
Squalltamer on Oct 9, 2016 wrote:
Also witch doctors need more weapons so badly because most of them are really hard to get and they don't have many special weapons.

Merciless Cole Freeman- The Nefarious Sixth