Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Phules Loot

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 16, 2013
I have tried at least 30 runs in Marco's Tomb I'm trying to get Phules Mask but I don't know the only thing I got is Phules Medallion. Is there a certain amount of runs I have to do or what's the percentage of getting his mask?

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Clever Joseph on Jul 15, 2016 wrote:
I have tried at least 30 runs in Marco's Tomb I'm trying to get Phules Mask but I don't know the only thing I got is Phules Medallion. Is there a certain amount of runs I have to do or what's the percentage of getting his mask?
Hi, Joseph

I could say I'm a sort of expert in farming Phule's gear in the Bruno Chapel

First off what I will say is that I actually got the mask second try (lucky!)

But what I was really after was the wand and the item I actually wanted took me 50 runs to get

So in your case 50 runs of the chapel should give you the item you want and a few of his other drops

Now finally I will leave you with a great tip for farming the chapel

For your pirate place all your invite ranged attacks at the top of your power list and have a companion with an infinite ranged power always be in battles

Using this strategy with you and your companion you can easily kill the two Severus commanders and complete a run in 60 seconds! (I timed it, that's listening to dialogue waiting on the sigil collecting chests etc.)
That means if you wish farm for 50 minutes and you should have your desired item in less than an hour

And you have already done 30 runs! That means just farm for 20 more minutes and you will make all your friends jealous with your new phuleish gear

Best of luck in your farming

Ensign
Jul 16, 2013
Thanks also one last thing what type of weapon is Phules weapon?

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Clever Joseph on Jul 16, 2016 wrote:
Thanks also one last thing what type of weapon is Phules weapon?
Phule's weapon is a wand with the best wand range in the game as of now

For an accurate description click this link below to go over to Pirate wiki and see the wands stats, etc.

http://www.pirate101central.com/wiki/Item:Phule's_Wand

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
witchdoctor daruis on Jul 18, 2016 wrote:
Phule's weapon is a wand with the best wand range in the game as of now

For an accurate description click this link below to go over to Pirate wiki and see the wands stats, etc.

http://www.pirate101central.com/wiki/Item:Phule's_Wand
The correct link is Phules Wand .