Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Congratulations to Pirate 101!

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
May 13, 2010
I would like to be the first to say CONGRATULATIONS to Pirate 101 for reaching 10,000 followers on Twitter This is proof the community is growing again and everyone's recruiting efforts are starting to pay off Lets keep up the hard work to bring in new players and show everyone how FANTASTIC this game is

As Blind Mew has stated, the more players we bring in the longer the game we all love will stick around

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Indeed hearrrrty congratulations are in order. Well done Tweeting pirates and I hope more Twirates dock up at the @pirate101 docks and have fun with our awesome KI community.

Ensign
Aug 13, 2014
Congratulations Pirate101 for reaching 10,000 followers on Twitter! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK #keep playing P101!

Ensign
Aug 04, 2012
I'm really excited about the growing community! I've been on YouTube and have seen dozens of new players creating walkthroughs on the game! I think we're doing great! Keep up the good work everyone!

Ensign
Jul 26, 2013
I think they need more P101 ads I mean we've all seen the w101 ads a bunch (at least I have). Even if they just re-used the old one? I know it costs money but I think it would be worth it to put more money into advertisement.

Petty Officer
May 13, 2010
GoldenNorth on Jul 15, 2016 wrote:
I think they need more P101 ads I mean we've all seen the w101 ads a bunch (at least I have). Even if they just re-used the old one? I know it costs money but I think it would be worth it to put more money into advertisement.
GoldenNorth,
I agree commercials would help spread the word about Pirate101 but the cost is just to high right now. If we can get more players through word of mouth then I am positive commercials will be made/shown in the future

Also, I am sure there are some very talented Pirate 101 fans that could maybe put something together? It may not be aired on television but if KI likes it there are always several social media channels that could be used! (Maybe a Pirate 101 players competition, Just a thought )

In the end if it's a choice of commercials or the second arch, I would take the second story arch.