Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New companion ideas1

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
May 17, 2011
So, I have been thinking about some companions that I would like to see in the game. If you want to post your own ideas, then go ahead!

James Mutt
Based on: James Watt, who was involved with the evolution of steam power.
Class: Musketeer
Powers: 1. Steam Wall, a new power that will make a wall of steam that goes across the entire field which the enemy cannot shoot through and will lower their accuracy by 40% if they walk through (lasts for 4 turns)
2. Construct steampunk golem, which is like Gracie Conrad's golem, but slower and does more damage.

If James was a main storyline companion, then it would be interesting to see whether him and Gracie will nerd out on tech together, or if they will argue, since they probably use different types of energy.

So that is my idea Again, feel free to post your own ideas.

Petty Officer
May 17, 2011
TheSpiderBozz on Jul 3, 2016 wrote:
So, I have been thinking about some companions that I would like to see in the game. If you want to post your own ideas, then go ahead!

James Mutt
Based on: James Watt, who was involved with the evolution of steam power.
Class: Musketeer
Powers: 1. Steam Wall, a new power that will make a wall of steam that goes across the entire field which the enemy cannot shoot through and will lower their accuracy by 40% if they walk through (lasts for 4 turns)
2. Construct steampunk golem, which is like Gracie Conrad's golem, but slower and does more damage.

If James was a main storyline companion, then it would be interesting to see whether him and Gracie will nerd out on tech together, or if they will argue, since they probably use different types of energy.

So that is my idea Again, feel free to post your own ideas.
Just realized there is a 1 in the name. that was an accident when I was trying to put an exclamation mark.