Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I actually enjoyed MooShu! (Spoilers included.)

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
When I got done with Cool Ranch (which was so unbelievably long and boring; I have a friend that's Level 20 and I feel bad, because I know at that Level, she's in Cool Ranch), I thought MooShu was going to be hard, long, and, eh, boring too. But what I realized when I got on to Marleybone (yes, I am in Marleybone), I absolutely loved MooShu! It was so fun and entertaining, and so was Monkey King. I really want to farm Lo Pan (what a surprise [spoiler alert!] that he just "shape-shifted" into Dragon Prince) because of his amazing robe that looks wonderful on everyone else... that I know has one (it goes without saying, I think it'll look pretty good on me as well). This is just the beginning of the things I enjoyed about MooShu. I really liked the concept with Egg Foo Yung, as well. I thought it was very ingenious and creative, although I still don't understand his purpose/role (leader of the Yakooza or something? ). I love you, MooShu!

MooShu was very fun and I miss it dearly now that I'm in Marleybone. Good thing I still have Side Quests in MooShu!

I just posted this because I wanted to share with others, and to let KingsIsle know they did an absolutely fantastic and wonderful job on making and creating MooShu; whoever creates the Worlds of Pirate101, ten million kudos to them!

Thank you, KingsIsle, and I am very excited to see the new Valencia, Part II World in my questing.

Thanks and Good Hunting,

- The Dashing Swashbuckler, a.k.a. Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 54 1/2 Swashbuckler

Petty Officer
Nov 22, 2010
I agree. MooShu and Marleybone are both 5-star worlds. Mostly because MooShu has a giant turtle in it. Whoever decided to do that deserves a raise.
Btw, if you ever want to farm for Lo Pan's Cloak, I would be more than happy to help you.

Matthew Walker

Lieutenant
Mar 28, 2010
Mooshu is where the game gets fun in my opinion. Your companions have a decent amount of epics and you have powerful moves. Plus, most companions get a promotion in this world. I'm glad I get to start it tomorrow on my privateer (I'm only on the beginning of book 10 but I can easily beat that in 1 day and start on book 11 which is Mooshu).

Another great part of Mooshu is the graphics, some places look absolutely stunning. A comparison between p101 Mooshu and wizard101 Mooshu is a perfect example of how well done the graphics are.

Petty Officer
May 17, 2011
Helpful Aurora Par... on Jul 2, 2016 wrote:
When I got done with Cool Ranch (which was so unbelievably long and boring; I have a friend that's Level 20 and I feel bad, because I know at that Level, she's in Cool Ranch), I thought MooShu was going to be hard, long, and, eh, boring too. But what I realized when I got on to Marleybone (yes, I am in Marleybone), I absolutely loved MooShu! It was so fun and entertaining, and so was Monkey King. I really want to farm Lo Pan (what a surprise [spoiler alert!] that he just "shape-shifted" into Dragon Prince) because of his amazing robe that looks wonderful on everyone else... that I know has one (it goes without saying, I think it'll look pretty good on me as well). This is just the beginning of the things I enjoyed about MooShu. I really liked the concept with Egg Foo Yung, as well. I thought it was very ingenious and creative, although I still don't understand his purpose/role (leader of the Yakooza or something? ). I love you, MooShu!

MooShu was very fun and I miss it dearly now that I'm in Marleybone. Good thing I still have Side Quests in MooShu!

I just posted this because I wanted to share with others, and to let KingsIsle know they did an absolutely fantastic and wonderful job on making and creating MooShu; whoever creates the Worlds of Pirate101, ten million kudos to them!

Thank you, KingsIsle, and I am very excited to see the new Valencia, Part II World in my questing.

Thanks and Good Hunting,

- The Dashing Swashbuckler, a.k.a. Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 54 1/2 Swashbuckler
I second that. I very much enjoyed adventuring in Mooshu, especially in Subata skyway, with the whole turtle ball thing.

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
I liked the second part of Mooshu. Each turtle ball introduced a new, and exciting adventure. You went from getting in a giant robot and fighting a giant lizard, to facing a troll who grew in strength if he was near water. The first part of Mooshu was 5/10, needs less cows.

Petty Officer
May 17, 2011
another thing I loved about mooshu is that it is right after cool ranch, which was the same scenery over and over and over again (the one place I did like was haunted skyway, which was pretty cool and spooky). Mooshu was when we finally got a big change of scenery, and it was so satisfying to see some colors other than tan.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 26, 2013
What puzzles me is... how did those bovines build all of those beautiful temples and gardens without opposable hooves?

Ensign
Apr 07, 2011
I just wish Wizard101 Mooshu was as cool as Pirate101 Mooshu.

I guess it's just the Scenery and the great views. There just aren't many high views in Wizard101 Mooshu.

Petty Officer
Jul 25, 2012
I loved cool ranch and despise mooshu

Lieutenant
Mar 28, 2010
buzz123432 on Jul 7, 2016 wrote:
I just wish Wizard101 Mooshu was as cool as Pirate101 Mooshu.

I guess it's just the Scenery and the great views. There just aren't many high views in Wizard101 Mooshu.
I absolutely hate wizard101 Mooshu, it's just so boring

Ensign
Jan 14, 2013
I for one actually enjoyed cool ranch, I liked it better than mooshu in my opinion. The companions in cool ranch were very cool and interesting. Cool ranch is the place you get more new companions. I also loved it's whole El Toro adventure.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
My second most favorite world Moo Shu,after Aquila that is. It's really an enjoyable experience to be honest, lots of side quests and great storyline. The only thing that's annoying , in my opinion is collecting that key from the ham army.Other then that, it's a mystical,pretty and relaxing place to be. That's were my main character was later raised, a female . Time to drink some Moolong tea and relax.

Petty Officer
May 17, 2011
Sneaky Hunter Radc... on Jul 14, 2016 wrote:
I for one actually enjoyed cool ranch, I liked it better than mooshu in my opinion. The companions in cool ranch were very cool and interesting. Cool ranch is the place you get more new companions. I also loved it's whole El Toro adventure.
I agree. Cool Ranch is my favorite overall world, but Mooshu is a close second.