Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

How to reach moo manchu

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 23, 2019
Hey there guys. I'm so embarrassed not knowing this, but how do I get to tower of moo manchu?

signed,

Cunning Caleb Hawkins, lvl 65

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Amazingshot123 on May 3, 2020 wrote:
Hey there guys. I'm so embarrassed not knowing this, but how do I get to tower of moo manchu?

signed,

Did you finish all the side quests of MooShu? Especially the side quest string starting with: "The Moo Manchurian Candidate"? If the answer is "yes", then did you never get a notice from the Mickey Dugan ( Pelican outside Avery's Office )? Check with him and see if the Quest: "A call for help" is available.

Ensign
Aug 17, 2013
Amazingshot123 on May 3, 2020 wrote:

signed,

Hey,
You have to first get a side quest named: The Moo Manchurian Candidate, from Lord Chagatai.
He's at Subata Temple in the Audience Chamber
From here, you can get the long series of quests, which will lead you to the main tower, hope this helps!
(you can also search this quest in the wiki to get a guide)

Petty Officer
Nov 23, 2019