Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pirate101 now compatible with macOS Catalina

AuthorMessage
Administrator
macOS Pirates,

We are happy to announce that both Pirate101 and Wizard101 are now compatible with macOS Catalina’s 64-bit platform! You can install Catalina at any time and should have normal access again to the games.

Thanks to our macOS players for their extended patience while we worked with our partners to ensure this compatibility.

If you have any questions or concerns about your game access, please contact KingsIsle Customer Support.

Ensign
May 23, 2009
Hello, Bat,

I have sent email about this matter because Customer Support told me to speak to developers instead about me signing into Pirate101 on my Macbook last year. Is there an update to his matter because I have received no response to my email since April 23, 2020. Please lmk as soon as you can! Thank you!

Administrator
Hi SlushCut! What is the concern presently with your system? Is it still not able to play the game?