Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Questions and Tips for March 2020 KI Live

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Pirates! Post your KI Live questions here if you want a chance to have them featured on the show! ONE question and/or tip PER PLAYER. If we see any spamming of questions or tips, we will automatically discount your submissions.

Keep in mind that we literally receive hundreds of submissions and only a handful are able to be answered. We will do our best to prioritize!

Designate in your post whether it is a [Question] or [Tip].

We will also have a screenshot request social post up soon. Watch for it!

KI Live is set for a friendly March 26 at 4pm CT

Thank you!

Ensign
Jun 01, 2017
Question: Can you bring ALL of the champion weapons or maybe NEW ones (including the dark sea weapons) and retire the dark sea helm, robe, and boots?

Ensign
Dec 20, 2012
(The only way to get change is to keep going)

Question: What sort of update can we expect for Pirate101 (even if it is a small update)?

Tip: Reach out to your fellow Pirates for help! It is an incredibly tight-knit community of people.

Ensign
Feb 26, 2015
Question. what would happen if wizard city was in pirate101 and wizards were attacking skull island

Petty Officer
Nov 23, 2019
Bat Masterson on Mar 20, 2020 wrote:
Pirates! Post your KI Live questions here if you want a chance to have them featured on the show! ONE question and/or tip PER PLAYER. If we see any spamming of questions or tips, we will automatically discount your submissions.

Keep in mind that we literally receive hundreds of submissions and only a handful are able to be answered. We will do our best to prioritize!

Thank you!
Question: Is it true that there is no new future updates for pirate 101?
Tip:For the fresh sailors out there, don't move around to much in broadside combat: draws unwanted attention.

Ensign
Aug 14, 2010
probably going to be the first reply on this board, and maybe the only one here. before I bring up my question I'm just going to say something first; Kingsisle, your probably having a rough time making updates with Pirate101 as well with issues coming from our ever growing impatient community, and I am here to say this, take it slow, you will get there, Life is rough after all; Pirate and wizard, It is never easy on all of us. That I can say with all my heart, So here I bring my question: "what is planned non-storywise for Pirate101 AND Wizard101" Because I know how Hard It is to write a tale. ~ Lord Paul Keeler Level: 68 (as of this post)

Petty Officer
Jul 20, 2015
Question:

What does the development cycle of a standard pirate101 update consist of?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Bat Masterson on Mar 20, 2020 wrote:

Thank you!
Question ( and I know you won't answer this ) Will there be an update - QoL or other this year? Hints, plz!
( still waiting for that ship emoji )

Ensign
Nov 26, 2011
Question: When is Kingsisle going to invest in Pirate101 again by way of advertisements? It's the only effective way to show new players the awesomeness of this game, and with many kids at home due to everything that's going on, now is the best time to advertise to your primary audience.

- Fearless Charles, Level 70 Privateer

(This part is obviously separate from the question, more of an aside to make a point) - If Pirate101's current focus is on First Time User Difficulty and other such things, it helps if there are actually new players to benefit from these quality of life changes, and this dwindling community's word-of-mouth will only do so much.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Question: Will we ever see new ships or ship equipment?

Or a ship icon/smilie/emoji here on the message boards?

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Question: This may touch on a sensitive subject, but I want the developers' opinion on this. If there is to be no storyline for the immediate future, what other content can we expect for Pirate101? Without spoiling too much, can you give us a hint at what we can expect to see?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
waddledede on Mar 20, 2020 wrote:
Question. what would happen if wizard city was in pirate101 and wizards were attacking skull island
They would get their wand-waving tushies kicked!

Ensign
Feb 07, 2016
I'm not the first to ask and I certainly won't be the last but just to show my utmost dedication to this game, I have to say it... Will KingsIsle be putting ANY sort of content (story-line) update anytime soon? This game means so much to me and has incredible potential to be the perfect sister game to Wizards.. It really saddens me to see it being neglected.

With love, Dead-Eye Esmeralda Everheart, Level 45 Buccaneer