Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Coming home to the skyways and the spiral (older coming back)

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 25, 2014
Hey all

Thrifty Jason Hawkings here coming back after a few years away. I kept up on central and see there were some new skeleton key bosses and I heard whispers that Ratbeard has come back from the mobile department. I bought both a P101 and W101 sub and honestly wanted to let the community know that I am coming back on a permanent basis and really do hope that I adventure with more of you. Let me know if there is anything im missing as I am going to be running more Manchu and enjoying my time with you all Would love a update from all of you on whats been going on other than what I have read and of course … If I should make a Witchdoctor alt as I just have my Privateer main. Juggling the skyways and the world doors will be interesting I continue to throw my faith with KI and keep it this way this time.

If you see me around say hi and I would love to group and open my homes back to you all..

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
RunedMaster on Feb 15, 2020 wrote:
Hey all

Thrifty Jason Hawkings here coming back after a few years away. I kept up on central and see there were some new skeleton key bosses and I heard whispers that Ratbeard has come back from the mobile department. I bought both a P101 and W101 sub and honestly wanted to let the community know that I am coming back on a permanent basis and really do hope that I adventure with more of you. Let me know if there is anything im missing as I am going to be running more Manchu and enjoying my time with you all Would love a update from all of you on whats been going on other than what I have read and of course … If I should make a Witchdoctor alt as I just have my Privateer main. Juggling the skyways and the world doors will be interesting I continue to throw my faith with KI and keep it this way this time.

If you see me around say hi and I would love to group and open my homes back to you all..
Welcome back, Thrifty Jason Hawkings!
There are 2 new Skeleton Key bosses in Scrimshaw; Black Annie Rackham & Virmenius Blightbeard ( the Nightmare Realms' version of our Bonnie Anne & Ratbeard )! A very challenging fight and with the plus of unlocking them in the Crown Shop for recruitment ( after 25 battles )!
We have had some bad news on the update subject: "No story line update for the foreseeable future". We may be getting more QoL updates, however.

If you bought the Yuletide Spirits pack, they now have promotions!
Go ahead and make a new pirate! KI has implemented a FTUD adjustment ( first time users difficulty ) and this affects health of enemies under level 40, as well as making it easier to maintain your nautical experience!
New Elixirs in the Crown Shop to expand your backpack, bank space and friend list!
Fair Sailin', mate!
Esperanza Devereaux

Lieutenant
Mar 28, 2009
Ahoy and Welcome Back!

Of course you should make a witchdoctor -- you should make every class of pirate!

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Always glad to see another friendly face here. Welcome back, and I hope you enjoy the Spiral!