Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New PVP Weapons

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 26, 2019
The new pvp weapons aren't up to par with the old ones. I appreciate that you brought them back, but for a variety of reasons, the current ones are not satisfactory with hardly anyone that I know. I feel like if you tweaked the old ones to make them more balanced, more people would want the weapons.

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
ArghArgh11 on Dec 20, 2019 wrote:
The new pvp weapons aren't up to par with the old ones. I appreciate that you brought them back, but for a variety of reasons, the current ones are not satisfactory with hardly anyone that I know. I feel like if you tweaked the old ones to make them more balanced, more people would want the weapons.
As numerous players have consistently brought the issue up.....why are we not getting all the PvP rewards as options? I fully understand rotating the rewards as the PvP season rotates through, but why can't we choose from all the Winter PvP rewards during the Winter PvP season? Why do we have to wait potentially years to circle back on rewards, if ever? Especially, since it is getting more and more difficult to find ranked PvP matches with the shrinking Pirate101 player population.

Ensign
Oct 26, 2019
I agree that all weapons should be allowed at once. Forgot to add that there is currently no PVP weapons for a non-melee musketeer.