Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Questions about Veteran's Day giveaway

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Why is this giveaway not announced on the Pirate101 launch screen?
If we receive the Patriotic Phonograph, will there be a scroll attached? Not much use to have a phonograph and no music.
To those who don't play W101; the code for this item is - veteransday2019.

Enjoy and remember those who have sacrificed all that we may live in freedom!
Post Edit: I have found that the Phonograph is an interactive house item, click "x" to hear a brief musical interlude.
I'm very disappointed that this ISN'T a music player, however I think our gift is better than W101's gift.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Maybe next year they're planning to reverse the giveaway?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Yet still this giveaway isn't on Pirate101's launch screen - it is on twitter, but not everyone has a twitter account; plus it is on Wizard101's launch screen

I think this should be rectified AT ONCE!

Ensign
Sep 22, 2012
anecorbie on Nov 15, 2019 wrote:
Yet still this giveaway isn't on Pirate101's launch screen - it is on twitter, but not everyone has a twitter account; plus it is on Wizard101's launch screen

I think this should be rectified AT ONCE!
It's on the main page for this website. I think most people would've seen it by now. I wasn't notified about this gift from Twitter, I found out about it from this website. Maybe they just forgot to post it on Pirate's launch screen. Doesn't mean they want us to get the gift less than they want Wizard to. In my opinion, it's not really something to get all torn up about.