Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

favorite watermole

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Feb 06, 2018
ahoy pirates i like chumba wumba and nanu nanu i also discover this each class get a watermole

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
skywayprivateer on Nov 2, 2019 wrote:
ahoy pirates i like chumba wumba and nanu nanu i also discover this each class get a watermole
Swashbucklers don't recruit a watermole, but I'll say that Mormo is my favorite for witchdoctors.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
I like Nanu Nanu and uhhh the watermole at Skull Island (NOT Mormo) the guy you have to talk to for a quest from Young Alex what is his name....

Bosun
Aug 10, 2011
I like Uga Buga. He is one of the closest people to embodying the true, stereotypical image of a witchdoctor.

Petty Officer
Feb 06, 2018
chiliman05 on Nov 4, 2019 wrote:
I like Uga Buga. He is one of the closest people to embodying the true, stereotypical image of a witchdoctor.
who's uga buga

Petty Officer
Jan 26, 2019
All of them. It breaks my heart when I have to go to battle against them. They are literally the cutest creatures in the game.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
TheyMayBeBears on Nov 5, 2019 wrote:
All of them. It breaks my heart when I have to go to battle against them. They are literally the cutest creatures in the game.
They are adorable

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
skywayprivateer on Nov 5, 2019 wrote:
who's uga buga
Uga Buga is the Crown Shop equivalent of Mormo. He's virtually identical, except that he's missing one of the powers

Mormo has. (I forget which one specifically...

Bosun
Aug 10, 2011
skywayprivateer on Nov 5, 2019 wrote:
who's uga buga
The crown shop counter part of Mormo.