Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Relentless and Bladestorm pets

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 13, 2015
Hello! I'm kinda new to the forums and I need some help with my pet. I recently made a pet the (finally) got Relentless and I'm so happy about it! But I don't really know how to give it Bladestorm, I have the buccaneer Raptor and i was hoping someone can help me morph with my pet so I can get them. T would really appreciate your help! Thank you!

Administrator
riakix16 on Oct 16, 2019 wrote:
Hello! I'm kinda new to the forums and I need some help with my pet. I recently made a pet the (finally) got Relentless and I'm so happy about it! But I don't really know how to give it Bladestorm, I have the buccaneer Raptor and i was hoping someone can help me morph with my pet so I can get them. T would really appreciate your help! Thank you!
Greetings riakix16, welcome to the forums!

This is a great question. My post here should help you get some community assistance :).

Petty Officer
Jan 26, 2019
riakix16 on Oct 16, 2019 wrote:
The Privateer Apex Shark and the Privateer Grudgehog (can both be bought for 500 script from Honest Thomas Prude in the given season) will give you Bladestorm. Several other pets, including the Snowfall Fawn or the Grouper of the Deep, will also give you this. (Check out https://www.pirate101central.com/wiki/PetAbility:Grants_Blade_Storm for more information) I’m sure someone has one of these pets.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Ahoy, Riakix16! Welcome to the forums. I have some good melee pets including some with the "Grants Bladestorme" ability. I will cheerfully meet with you for a morph/hatching if we can coordinate the meet. Weekends are generally pretty good for me, and weekday evenings are also probably good. Up during the day on weekdays, not so much.

My pirate you would be looking for is a swashbuckler named Rogan.

-Indigo

Ensign
Dec 13, 2015
Indigo Ring on Oct 18, 2019 wrote:
Ahoy, Riakix16! Welcome to the forums. I have some good melee pets including some with the "Grants Bladestorme" ability. I will cheerfully meet with you for a morph/hatching if we can coordinate the meet. Weekends are generally pretty good for me, and weekday evenings are also probably good. Up during the day on weekdays, not so much.

My pirate you would be looking for is a swashbuckler named Rogan.

-Indigo
Tysm!!! I’m actually free all weekend and I’d appreciate you help so much! How would u like to meet up?
(Also sorry for the late response)

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Sorry Riakix16! - didn't see you email until this afternoon (Monday). Coordinating meet-ups is always a bit tricky because of the lag between when we submit a post and when it is vetted and uploaded to the boards.

How about this plan: tomorrow (Tuesday), Wednesday, and Thursday I will go to the Pet Pavilion, Avery Realm, at 6:00 P.M. Central time and hang around for half an hour or so. You are looking for a Swashbuckler named "Rogan" (no adjective, no last name). He will have an Ebon Spectre with him named "Howler".

Howler has (Talents):
Grants Bladestorm
Grants Vengeance Strike
Grants First Strike
Grants Turn the Tide

Powers:
Grants Rally
Grants Regroup
Grants Mighty Charge.

I will look around and see if I have a pet with both Grants Bladestorm and Grants Relentless.

-Indigo

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Ah, I do: a corrupted Shadow Dragon (Captain Shadow) who has Grants for Bladestorm, Relentless, Riposte and Elusive. His powers are not as good as Howler's, which I why the Ebon SPectre is usually the active pet.

-Indigo

Bosun
Aug 10, 2011
Indigo Ring on Oct 21, 2019 wrote:
Sorry Riakix16! - didn't see you email until this afternoon (Monday). Coordinating meet-ups is always a bit tricky because of the lag between when we submit a post and when it is vetted and uploaded to the boards.

How about this plan: tomorrow (Tuesday), Wednesday, and Thursday I will go to the Pet Pavilion, Avery Realm, at 6:00 P.M. Central time and hang around for half an hour or so. You are looking for a Swashbuckler named "Rogan" (no adjective, no last name). He will have an Ebon Spectre with him named "Howler".

Howler has (Talents):
Grants Bladestorm
Grants Vengeance Strike
Grants First Strike
Grants Turn the Tide

Powers:
Grants Rally
Grants Regroup
Grants Mighty Charge.

I will look around and see if I have a pet with both Grants Bladestorm and Grants Relentless.

-Indigo
I've never really trained pets (other than the basic get them to level 70) so I must ask, how do you have a pet that grants all of these things?

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Multiple generations of morphing/hatching. And lots of patience.

It really helps to find a pet that has lots of things you want, since the results of hatching with it are likely going to give you a few of those desired abilities and powers. In general, I have found other pirates to be very generous about helping out.

-Michael

Admiral
May 30, 2010
chiliman05 on Oct 23, 2019 wrote:
I've never really trained pets (other than the basic get them to level 70) so I must ask, how do you have a pet that grants all of these things?
Train them up and morph with someone whose pet has the talents/powers you want. Then train them up, and if they manifest what you like, morph to get a different power/talent that you also want. Keep doing it. You can't be afraid to abandon training a pet that gets a characteristic you're not looking for, particularly in those first few levels.

Remember that the pets very kindly can grant stuff both in their powers tree and in their talents tree. It's not all for pet sparring, by any means.

Indigo is much more focused than I am on this sort of thing, but that's the general idea.

Ensign
Dec 13, 2015
Indigo Ring on Oct 21, 2019 wrote:

Howler has (Talents):
Grants Bladestorm
Grants Vengeance Strike
Grants First Strike
Grants Turn the Tide

Powers:
Grants Rally
Grants Regroup
Grants Mighty Charge.

-Indigo
Alright sounds like a plan! I’ll be there on Thursday since I’m usually not free on Wednesdays
And again ty for helping me!!

Ensign
Dec 13, 2015
Indigo Ring on Oct 23, 2019 wrote:
Multiple generations of morphing/hatching. And lots of patience.

It really helps to find a pet that has lots of things you want, since the results of hatching with it are likely going to give you a few of those desired abilities and powers. In general, I have found other pirates to be very generous about helping out.

-Michael
I’m so sorry that I couldn’t make it to the morphing
I forgot I had practice today and came home really late
Is there a way we can do it over the weekend?
I wish there was an easier way to communicate to you

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Hi riakix1.

This weekend is not food for me -very hectic.

Shall we try Monday forward, until we connect? 6:00 Central, Avery.

What is the name of your pirate I am looking for? Again, you need to look for Rogan, who will either have an Ebon Specter or a Corrupted Dragon pet showing. Allegedly corrupted that is - he was framed. That's his story and he is sticking to it.

-Indigo

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
I was there every day this week, riakix16, but alas I never saw you. Ah, well.

-Indigo