Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Statisctics of the Black Annie Rackham

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Black Annie Rackham:

Costs 7,500 Crowns.

Promotes twice.

Powers: Epic Strike, Mega Strike, Super Strike.

Can train 16 Talents

Innate Epic Talents: Overwatch.

Can Train 6 Epic Talents.

Can learn Double Tap up to 3.

Can learn Quick Draw up to 3.

Can learn Quick Adjust up to 2.

Can train Burst Fire up to 3.

Can train Overwatch up to 3.

Can travel 4 spaces.

Has a range of 5 spaces.

Does NOT know Scatterblast, Stock Assault, or Second Wind.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I don't understand why this companion would have ANY promotions? Why wouldn't she just get the set number of talent choices for the level she recruits? Can she be recruited by pirates lower than Level 70?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Willowydream on Oct 9, 2019 wrote:
I don't understand why this companion would have ANY promotions? Why wouldn't she just get the set number of talent choices for the level she recruits? Can she be recruited by pirates lower than Level 70?

If you have an obsidian key ( and you can get them from Marleybone through to VA2 ) then you have access to her dungeon ( I suppose ) and even port to a friend there.
Some companions are a higher level than we are when they're recruited. What level is Annie?

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015

Yeah, I don't quite understand it either. 'confused face here'

Community Leader

A low level pirate can port into either the sewer entrance zone or the fight itself.

Writer, Editor, Administrator, and Pirate PvP guy at FinalBastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP

Petty Officer
Feb 06, 2018
how do you get to black annie and evil ratbeard and isn't ratbeard evil already

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
anecorbie on Oct 10, 2019 wrote:
If you have an obsidian key ( and you can get them from Marleybone through to VA2 ) then you have access to her dungeon ( I suppose ) and even port to a friend there.
Some companions are a higher level than we are when they're recruited. What level is Annie?
Black Anne recruits at the same level as our Pirate. Also, I believe that she primarily promotes to allow us to get more Epic Talents out of her (Can you imagine a level 50 Pirate fighting Black Anne? Honestly, they'd be trashed!).

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
skywayprivateer on Oct 13, 2019 wrote:
Black Anne Rackham and Verminius Blightbeard are accessed the same way as the other Sketeton Key bosses, through the Obsidian Door in Scrimshaw.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Lookit Light on Oct 13, 2019 wrote:
Black Anne recruits at the same level as our Pirate. Also, I believe that she primarily promotes to allow us to get more Epic Talents out of her (Can you imagine a level 50 Pirate fighting Black Anne? Honestly, they'd be trashed!).
That wouldn't stop them from trying, according to my experience.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
skywayprivateer on Oct 13, 2019 wrote:
Ratbeard changed his ways
Verminious Blightbeard you get in the crown shop after defeating him