Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Appreciation (Anecorbie)

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 08, 2019
I think we all just need to take a minute and appreciate all the help and work Anecorbie has put into the Pirate101 forum. She has over 9000 posts! You can look at almost any post and Anecorbie has replied with a helpful comment to fix the problem. Thank you! Also, I forgot to tell you happy birthday a few days ago so Happy Birthday Anecorbie!!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
instinctHelios on Jul 27, 2019 wrote:
I think we all just need to take a minute and appreciate all the help and work Anecorbie has put into the Pirate101 forum. She has over 9000 posts! You can look at almost any post and Anecorbie has replied with a helpful comment to fix the problem. Thank you! Also, I forgot to tell you happy birthday a few days ago so Happy Birthday Anecorbie!!
Thank you for those kind words, instinctHelios! But there are many other players with good advice replying to questions on this board and don't forget others who have posted some interesting suggestions!
I would like to name a few here ( & sorry if I forget to name everyone; all have made a contribution. )
Willowydream
Rrrzzz
Calamity Finch
Matthew of Final Bastion
Helpful Aurora Parker
I started like you, someday you will have the same amount of posts and will help many with your advice!
P.S. I haven't always been nice and have had a few feuds, but I do try to be polite!

Ensign
Jul 08, 2019
anecorbie on Jul 29, 2019 wrote:
Thank you for those kind words, instinctHelios! But there are many other players with good advice replying to questions on this board and don't forget others who have posted some interesting suggestions!
I would like to name a few here ( & sorry if I forget to name everyone; all have made a contribution. )
Willowydream
Rrrzzz
Calamity Finch
Matthew of Final Bastion
Helpful Aurora Parker
I started like you, someday you will have the same amount of posts and will help many with your advice!
P.S. I haven't always been nice and have had a few feuds, but I do try to be polite!
Yes! I totally agree with all the other users you stated. I would also like to thank the developers as well because I see them every so often answering the most important questions.
Also, don't worry, we all are a little aggressive and mean sometimes, but that's just part of our nature.

Ensign
Oct 16, 2014
Willowydream
Rrrzzz
Calamity Finch
Matthew of Final Bastion
Helpful Aurora Parker
No matter what, we all appreciate your help and contribution to the community. We're all glad you have you in the message boards greeting everyone and helping others with some questions.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
I just joined, but I did notice that Anecorbie does have a lot of post and even helped me...
I also noticed the birthday post. Happy Belated Birthday!

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Just how long have you been around, Anecorbie? To have that many posts... it must have been a long time.

(Also, sorry for my leave of absence... I was away for the week.)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Lookit Light on Aug 2, 2019 wrote:
Just how long have you been around, Anecorbie? To have that many posts... it must have been a long time.

(Also, sorry for my leave of absence... I was away for the week.)
I have been playing Pirate101 since a week before official launch date, but I have only been on the boards for5+ years. I remember coming on the boards directly after finishing MooShu and that was the max world at that time.
I hope you had a pleasant break!

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
anecorbie on Aug 3, 2019 wrote:
I have been playing Pirate101 since a week before official launch date, but I have only been on the boards for5+ years. I remember coming on the boards directly after finishing MooShu and that was the max world at that time.
I hope you had a pleasant break!
Similar story for me! I've been playing Pirate since Beta, but only got on the boards last October!

And yes, my break was excellent.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Willowydream
Rrrzzz
Calamity Finch
Matthew of Final Bastion
Helpful Aurora Parker
Wow, thanks so much for the shoutout!