Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Questions and Tips for July 2019 KI Live

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Pirates! Post your KI Live July 2019 questions here if you want a chance to have them featured on KI Live! ONE question and/or tip PER PLAYER. If we see any spamming of questions or tips, we will automatically discount your submissions.

Please keep in mind that we literally receive hundreds of submissions and only a handful are able to be answered. We will do our best to prioritize!

Please designate in your post whether it is a [Question] or [Tip].

We will also have a screenshot request social post up soon. Watch for it!

KI Live is set for July 25 at 3pm CT (new time!)

Thank you!

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Tip: Make sure to have variety in your Companion choices. Instead of having your "Top three", change your crew to best fit the situation. That way, you will have the advantage in a battle!

Question: If you could add something new for Pirates to do, that isn't a new world, what would it be? (You can be vague if you have to )

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Bat Masterson on Jul 19, 2019 wrote:
Pirates! Post your KI Live July 2019 questions here if you want a chance to have them featured on KI Live! ONE question and/or tip PER PLAYER. If we see any spamming of questions or tips, we will automatically discount your submissions.

Please keep in mind that we literally receive hundreds of submissions and only a handful are able to be answered. We will do our best to prioritize!

Thank you!
That's my birthday!
Here's a question; I wanted to ask Vadima but her post is locked.
How many wizards are also pirates?

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
If gold is a problem, train multiple pets at once using activities like the Hornpipe, which will occasionally reward you with a bonus piece of gear called the Bosun's Whistle -- sell that bonus gear for 1020 gold at the Pet Gear Vendor in Circus Maximus.

http://www.pirate101central.com/wiki/Basic:Pet_Training_Activities

Ensign
Oct 16, 2014

Thank you!
TIP: For Privateers, if you want Repel Boarders 3, get the Manticore's Sting from the Dread Manticore or Axwar both found at Achaea
QUESTION: Will there be a moment when a Pirate meets a Wizard or a Wizard meets a Pirate in either games?

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
anecorbie on Jul 19, 2019 wrote:
That's my birthday!
Here's a question; I wanted to ask Vadima but her post is locked.
How many wizards are also pirates?
Happy Birthday, then!

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
QUESTION (probably for Blind Mew): Who's boots are in Boot Hill Cemetery? Do they belong to the Duck of Death or one of his victim's?

Captain
Jun 10, 2013

Thank you!
I don't want to submit a tip so I guess I can submit 2 questions. That seems fair and reasonable.

Question 1: How many times has each Christmas / Holiday companion been bought?

Question 2: Was there any reason for moving the start time of Kingsisle Live from 4:00 PM to 3:00 PM Central?

Ensign
Jul 08, 2019
Can you add a feature for when you are in battle your companions take their turns in the order you click on them. For example, let's say I have Kobe, Bonnie Anne, and Old Scratch in a battle, in that order in my companion roster. I want Old Scratch to go first so I click on him and make him do his move, then click on let's say Bonnie Anne and maker her do her move, then finally Kobe does his move. I have been in the situation where I have wanted this to happen multiple times and was wondering if you guys like the idea.

Ensign
Jun 07, 2019
Question : Is there going to be a new world any time this year?