Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Crew Ideas

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jan 27, 2015
I would love to have one of the Ettins become a crew member. The way those guys hit never fails to make me laugh. Not sure how you would do their promotions as they really don't seem to have much of a need for clothes

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
In Search of Yum on Jul 17, 2019 wrote:
I would love to have one of the Ettins become a crew member. The way those guys hit never fails to make me laugh. Not sure how you would do their promotions as they really don't seem to have much of a need for clothes
KI could always add more clothes/armor and change their color... Kagan is a nice purple.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Ettin fine, but me want Troll friend. Troll friend would do big smash and make big shout, and have breath be bad. Yup, me want Troll friend.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
"Me says I wants Ettin Friend, too."

"No, Me says, I wants Ettin friend, too!"

"Me!"

"No, me!

(Slowly breaks done into senseless fighting, perfect for Ettin friends.)

Sorry if it sounded like I was disagreeing with you, I would love an Ettin friend, they're so funny!

"No, I wants it cuz it be funny!"

Great...