Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Should I make pirate101 mystery videos?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 06, 2012
I wanted to make this to ask if anyone would be interested in watching these. Essentially, they're covering topics in the game that we have not much information of and trying to see if I can solve it. Some ideas I have for some are
Unknown Worlds
The Salt Witch
Short Stop and the Jones

I have yet to make any but I was wondering if anyone would like me to, and would be interested in watching. Let me know any suggestions you have if I decide to make them (Lighthouse world is included in the unknown worlds)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
darkmoordude on May 28, 2019 wrote:
I wanted to make this to ask if anyone would be interested in watching these. Essentially, they're covering topics in the game that we have not much information of and trying to see if I can solve it. Some ideas I have for some are
Unknown Worlds
The Salt Witch
Short Stop and the Jones

I have yet to make any but I was wondering if anyone would like me to, and would be interested in watching. Let me know any suggestions you have if I decide to make them (Lighthouse world is included in the unknown worlds)
Yes, if you can make a video showing these unknown NPCs and speculating their connection in P101, I would like to see them.
Although The Salt Witch is "just" a boss ship, like the other boss ships through this game, speculation on her background is welcomed.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
darkmoordude on May 28, 2019 wrote:
Unknown Worlds
The Salt Witch
Short Stop and the Jones

Sounds cool to me!

Lieutenant
Jan 27, 2015
I would watch them if I knew where to go