Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

[Blog] Golden chicken theory and more by Jack

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Hello everyone! this post is a theory about golden chickens, some fun facts and other stuff! Basically a golden chicken appreciation post. A little about my blog first, I've been running it since February of 2016 and I mainly do theories based on Pirate101 lore and unsolved questions. I hope you enjoy!

www.dragonspyrepirate.com/2019/05/golden-chickens-theory-on-where-they.html

-Jack Nightingale lvl 70 Buccaneer

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I did enjoy - thanks for sharing!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The Eagles believe that the Golden Egg was sent by Zeus, the Snakes believe that it was a gift from the Cthonic deities in Hades. The Eagles got it and put it in the high temple from whence it was stolen by Parisss.
Yet when the Egg hatched it was neither a Serpent nor an Eagle....I want to consider a Chaotic Deity , a jokester, playing a trick on both sides and causing a war.
LOKI

Just kidding
However, the only "Chicken" type god in Aquila is Apollo ( who has a rooster's head ). The Oracle even pronounces his name as if she was from Santo Pollo. ( Ah Poyo, in stead of Ah Pahlo )
Maybe he's the father

Congrats on the 600 strong chicken army!

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Maybe he's the long lost ruler come back to us... The Most Noble Chicken BUCK BUGUCK! Lord of All Things Clucking and Feathery! Supreme Egg Potentate! Delicacy Unfit for a King! BUCK BUGUCK has come to reclaim his throne! As soon as he escapes from these silly Pirates... he will make them his mortal frenemies!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Lookit Light on May 21, 2019 wrote:
Maybe he's the long lost ruler come back to us... The Most Noble Chicken BUCK BUGUCK! Lord of All Things Clucking and Feathery! Supreme Egg Potentate! Delicacy Unfit for a King! BUCK BUGUCK has come to reclaim his throne! As soon as he escapes from these silly Pirates... he will make them his mortal frenemies!
What a yolk! This post had me cracking up!

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
anecorbie on May 22, 2019 wrote:
What a yolk! This post had me cracking up!
BUCK BUGUCK is proud to be noticed! He's going to ruffle feathers all over the place!