Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Now what?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Sep 03, 2009
My Buccaneer has trained everything in swashbuckler school, I learned relentless, and all of slashy. I am out of weapon powers to train, so now what?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
zachshock on May 15, 2019 wrote:
My Buccaneer has trained everything in swashbuckler school, I learned relentless, and all of slashy. I am out of weapon powers to train, so now what?
Witch Hunter?

Ensign
Mar 05, 2016
I’m guessing you want more talents to learn. The secret trainers in Devilfish Hollow appear at different times and you can learn epic talents from there.
The privateer trainer is okay for buccaneers (if you’re doing it just for the talents, not that worth)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
SuperPirate893 on May 17, 2019 wrote:
I’m guessing you want more talents to learn. The secret trainers in Devilfish Hollow appear at different times and you can learn epic talents from there.
The privateer trainer is okay for buccaneers (if you’re doing it just for the talents, not that worth)
IDK, I find that the low level group heal is worth it.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
zachshock on May 15, 2019 wrote:
Wow, you've still got Practice Points left after all that? Um... I'd try the Privateer trainer? Get a good healing power and whatnot.

Petty Officer
Sep 03, 2009
Lookit Light on May 17, 2019 wrote:
Wow, you've still got Practice Points left after all that? Um... I'd try the Privateer trainer? Get a good healing power and whatnot.
Problem I'm a buccaneer not a witch or privateer so I can't heal effectively.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
zachshock on May 20, 2019 wrote:
A heal ( even if low ) is better than no heal at all. And you do still have a random chance of getting a critical on that heal, regardless of Will power.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
I've got it! Get more Weapon Power and Spooky to make you and your powers stronger.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
I don't think it really matters on the Class to "heal effectively."