Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Thank you, KI.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 21, 2013
would sincerely like to thank KI for creating W101 and P101. Both games are a huge part of my childhood, and have given me many hours of entertainment. Though it is getting tougher by the day to find time to play games, I still love these games.

There have been times in my life which have been very difficult and hard to get through. W101 and P101 have assisted me through said times. Neither game has ever failed to put a smile on my face.

Though this might be a little odd, my English has also vastly improved because of KI. I am a student, and I love English and love to write. In many of my stories, I have drawn inspiration from many memorable characters in P101 and W101. I grew up playing these games, and sometimes while listening to the dialog, I couldn't understand certain words or phrases. I remember asking my parents about them or searching for them in a dictionary.

So I thank KI for these games and also for making my vocabulary as a child slightly advanced, haha. But seriously, thank you so so much KI. W101 and P101 mean tons to me.

I would also like to thank the communities for these respective games. It's very nice to have a helpful community that can answer all your questions, give suggestions and to discuss various topics.

(I've also tried to post this on the W101 message boards multiple times but I just get an error screen when I click submit, so my apologies if this has somehow gotten on that board as well).

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Mirajane7887 on Apr 29, 2019 wrote:
would sincerely like to thank KI for creating W101 and P101. Both games are a huge part of my childhood, and have given me many hours of entertainment. Though it is getting tougher by the day to find time to play games, I still love these games.

There have been times in my life which have been very difficult and hard to get through. W101 and P101 have assisted me through said times. Neither game has ever failed to put a smile on my face.

Though this might be a little odd, my English has also vastly improved because of KI. I am a student, and I love English and love to write. In many of my stories, I have drawn inspiration from many memorable characters in P101 and W101. I grew up playing these games, and sometimes while listening to the dialog, I couldn't understand certain words or phrases. I remember asking my parents about them or searching for them in a dictionary.

So I thank KI for these games and also for making my vocabulary as a child slightly advanced, haha. But seriously, thank you so so much KI. W101 and P101 mean tons to me.

I would also like to thank the communities for these respective games. It's very nice to have a helpful community that can answer all your questions, give suggestions and to discuss various topics.

(I've also tried to post this on the W101 message boards multiple times but I just get an error screen when I click submit, so my apologies if this has somehow gotten on that board as well).
It got on the Wizard boards, don't worry.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Mirajane7887 on Apr 29, 2019 wrote:

Glad to hear that your experience with Kingsisle games has been both fun and educational.Looking up the references is part of the fun, for me!