Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Lost my main quest in cool ranch

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 07, 2010
so I’ve been looking up what people do if they’ve lost there main quest, and I’ve seen that the most common answer is to contact support. So what I did was contact support and I still haven’t gotten an answer back, I did see that it may take 48 hours to respond but I’d really like to start playing. I hadn’t played in a while and decided to grab a member and pick back up where I left off. I do believe I’m about lvl 26 and I have absolutely no idea where I had left off on the main story. I tried looking for the golden challis cup thing and it’s not on any of quests. I’d love to get some help or answers if possible! Thank you so much!!!

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Welcome back, NOT SO SLIM SHADY! Glad to have you! (Don't listen to anyone who sounds downcast about the state of the game)

Possible problems:

You never got the quest in the first place. Try checking your quest finder.

You have it, but don't know it. Main Quests are denominated by a chalice, I think, conveniently enough.

You don't have the proper requirements to start the quest. This seems unlikely, but you should take a look at your quests and check, just in case.

Or, it really is missing, and you keep contacting Support.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
NOT SO SLIM SHADY on Apr 7, 2019 wrote:
so I’ve been looking up what people do if they’ve lost there main quest, and I’ve seen that the most common answer is to contact support. So what I did was contact support and I still haven’t gotten an answer back, I did see that it may take 48 hours to respond but I’d really like to start playing. I hadn’t played in a while and decided to grab a member and pick back up where I left off. I do believe I’m about lvl 26 and I have absolutely no idea where I had left off on the main story. I tried looking for the golden challis cup thing and it’s not on any of quests. I’d love to get some help or answers if possible! Thank you so much!!!
Welcome to the message boards, NOT SO SLIM SHADY!
I would give Support a little more time, especially if you made your request during a weekend. Typing "q" will bring up ALL of your quest log.
As I see that it has been some time since you last played, perhaps you might try removing the game from your computer and re-download it in case you have a few corrupted files.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
At Level 26, you should be just about reaching the end of the first part of Cool Ranch, have you defeated the Duck of Death?

Your main quest may be to return to Skull Island and start Port Regal. I hope you hear back from Support, but if you can't find a yellow quest marker in Big Sky, try Flotsam and One-Eyed Jack.

Good Luck!

Lieutenant
Jan 27, 2015
Might be a stupid response but did you try going to each world and using the quest finder?