Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Hydra Is Still Bugged!

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
May 08, 2010
I went to help someone with Hydra on my Buccaneer, did a Hidden Haywire that did 3k, killing Ebon on its second stage, and the infamous glitch happened.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
witchdoctor of awe... on Jan 14, 2019 wrote:
I went to help someone with Hydra on my Buccaneer, did a Hidden Haywire that did 3k, killing Ebon on its second stage, and the infamous glitch happened.
Ah! Nooo! I truly thought it was fixed, and killing Ebon in it's second appearance has happened for me. If it was defeated, then it should have ended the fight.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
witchdoctor of awe... on Jan 14, 2019 wrote:
NO! They said it was fixed! Something unexpected has happened here...

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
anecorbie on Jan 14, 2019 wrote:
Ah! Nooo! I truly thought it was fixed, and killing Ebon in it's second appearance has happened for me. If it was defeated, then it should have ended the fight.
anecorbie,

I genuinely wonder if it truly was fixed but when the Krampus update came if it somehow got reset back to the glitched version.

Gunner's Mate
May 08, 2010
If I can recall, the original glitch was caused by dot damage (assassin bleed), based on how late some of the haywire damage shows, could be a possible explanation. As it did 1.5k at first, leading it to go down, but then showed another 1k of damage, showing its death animation while it was trying to go into its hiding stage. May be on how haywire works, but I'm sure someone who has better mechanical knowledge in game can correct or confirm this.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
RRRRZZZZ419 on Jan 14, 2019 wrote:
anecorbie,

I genuinely wonder if it truly was fixed but when the Krampus update came if it somehow got reset back to the glitched version.
It's a good idea, but what would Krampus have to do with it?