Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Just one pack

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
So, on Christmas eve day I decided to use up my remaining crowns on gifts to friends ( and I even broke my rule of not gifting a player I just met in a team-up ). And I thought "Ok, just one Griz pack for me".
Wow! I actually got a Bear! Khord the Just one pack.....

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
anecorbie on Dec 27, 2018 wrote:
So, on Christmas eve day I decided to use up my remaining crowns on gifts to friends ( and I even broke my rule of not gifting a player I just met in a team-up ). And I thought "Ok, just one Griz pack for me".
I had Khord show up several times during a team-up in the Main Core of Beachhead. He did very well ( looks like I won't be putting him on a task ).

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Wow, congratulations!

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Congrats on the rare recruit Fair Lass.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan
- Deadeye Edward Morgan
- Deadeye Tatiana Morgan
- Deadeye Abigail Morgan

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Congrats! The Grizzly Beast ones are quite good, from what I hear. I like the Grizzly Beast Pack.

Lieutenant
Jan 30, 2013
Congratulations! I was able to get Khord on my Witchdoctor, and I love using him. I hope you have fun with your new addition!
Morgan
Misty

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Congrats! I was lucky enough to receive both of these guys too, along with Yohr.

One time I opened an Armada pack just for fun, just one, and got the Battle Angel (I never use lol).

Ensign
Aug 20, 2017
Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
CaptainBlackWolfBo... on Dec 30, 2018 wrote:
Congrats! I was lucky enough to receive both of these guys too, along with Yohr.

One time I opened an Armada pack just for fun, just one, and got the Battle Angel (I never use lol).
The Battle Angel! Wow. I never use mine, either.