Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Why are Pets not Allowed in the Bazaar?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 27, 2010
Hello,
I am wondering why pets are not allowed in the bazaar. Do pets make the bazaar too crowded in Wizard101?

Is the Pirate101 bazaar too small?

Thank you,
Evelyn Strong

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
StrongEverhart on Dec 11, 2018 wrote:
Hello,
I am wondering why pets are not allowed in the bazaar. Do pets make the bazaar too crowded in Wizard101?

Is the Pirate101 bazaar too small?

Thank you,
Evelyn Strong
The bazaar in p101 does seem a bit smaller than the Wizard bazaar, but maybe that's just the way it's laid out. Perhaps Harvey Deuce objects to all the barking, meowing and twittering going on in his shop; and Elik is more easy going.

Personally, I like the fact that our pets are left behind - it does get a bit busy in the wiz bazaar with everyone running about. Plus our pets grow ( some quite large! ) and wizard pets don't grow at all.

Lieutenant
Jan 27, 2015
Yea if there was one thing I could change about pets, I wouldn't have them grow. Or at least not grow to the sizes they do grow to. Some pets go from looking adorably cute to downright menacing looking

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
In Search of Yum on Dec 12, 2018 wrote:
Yea if there was one thing I could change about pets, I wouldn't have them grow. Or at least not grow to the sizes they do grow to. Some pets go from looking adorably cute to downright menacing looking
You would rather have a chihuahua rather than a doberman to threaten the enemy?

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
In Search of Yum on Dec 12, 2018 wrote:
I personally really like that they make the pets grow as they get older. I mean, that's how it works in real life, right? And real animals do go from cute to menacing, sometimes. That's how nature works!

Lieutenant
Jan 27, 2015
anecorbie on Dec 12, 2018 wrote:
You would rather have a chihuahua rather than a doberman to threaten the enemy?
My sister has a chihuahua and beware coming in her vicinity when he is around. That little dog will race up your let, sit on your chest, and while glaring daggers at you bark it's full head off. Even though I know I could squish this thing like a bug, it is pretty menacing.

Lieutenant
Jan 27, 2015
Lookit Light on Dec 12, 2018 wrote:
I personally really like that they make the pets grow as they get older. I mean, that's how it works in real life, right? And real animals do go from cute to menacing, sometimes. That's how nature works!
While I do like that they "grow up", I don't recall too many pets becoming bigger than I am.
And the idea that a spider could eat me whole is just more than I can handle

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
In Search of Yum on Dec 13, 2018 wrote:
While I do like that they "grow up", I don't recall too many pets becoming bigger than I am.
And the idea that a spider could eat me whole is just more than I can handle
Spiral logic is different from Earth logic. I still like it!