Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Hybrids to find

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I would like just a small clarification, if I might, Decius -- are these hybrids that can be made by combinations we may have tried in the past that didn't produce a hybrid at that time, or are they brand new combinations that probably were not something someone thought to try?

For example - If I have morphed the Black Tiger together with another pet (maybe the Manticore) over 30 times unsuccessfully, should I keep trying that combo because now the Black Tiger/Manticore can make something, or are there still certain pets that will never produce a hybrid?

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I guess someone found the Fetid Cuddler by morphing a Friendship Oni with the Chupacabra Contender. I don't know if the hybrid can be made with any Chupacabra rank.

http://www.pirate101central.com/wiki/Pet:Fetid_Cuddler

Congratulations!

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Willowydream on Dec 11, 2018 wrote:
I guess someone found the Fetid Cuddler by morphing a Friendship Oni with the Chupacabra Contender. I don't know if the hybrid can be made with any Chupacabra rank.

http://www.pirate101central.com/wiki/Pet:Fetid_Cuddler

Congratulations!

Wow, cute and ugly at the same time... um...Congrats?

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
Yay. That little pink thing was a suggestion from the wild.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Does anyone think it's a little scary that a Chupacabra and a Friendship Oni romping around would produce that thing??!!

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Decius Duelmaster on Dec 13, 2018 wrote:
Yay. That little pink thing was a suggestion from the wild.
Thank you, Decius - but I would have appreciated an actual answer to my question in the first post, rather.

Should we be looking at more suggestions "from the wild?"