Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Blind Mew & the Curator

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
I just noticed this thread on the Wizard message Boards about the Curator. Our own Blind Mew is now the head writer at KI and was writing for the end of Empyria. He is working some subtle Pirate references in over there, and has some ideas for Pirate's story, whenever they give him the green light. Over on the Wiz side, he is the Curator. I hope he continues to post here as Mew. Is he still the go to person for this subject on Pirate or is there another writer who will be posting here?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Calamity Finch on Dec 6, 2018 wrote:
I just noticed this thread on the Wizard message Boards about the Curator. Our own Blind Mew is now the head writer at KI and was writing for the end of Empyria. He is working some subtle Pirate references in over there, and has some ideas for Pirate's story, whenever they give him the green light. Over on the Wiz side, he is the Curator. I hope he continues to post here as Mew. Is he still the go to person for this subject on Pirate or is there another writer who will be posting here?
If there might be a new lead writer for P101, could he or she perhaps take a little time from their ( hopefully ) busy schedule to introduce themselves?

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
Blind Mew is the lead writer for *all* Kingsisle MMOs, not just Wiz.

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
Calamity Finch on Dec 6, 2018 wrote:
Since he is still the lead writer for Pirate101 too, it means a new world is still not in the works (and is being charted, talked about, discussed, etc, etc, etc).

The good news is that Blind Mew is still in the family, so whenever KI does decide to legitimately update Pirate101, we get to keep that sweet storytelling.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Alex the Pirate on Dec 6, 2018 wrote:
Blind Mew is the lead writer for *all* Kingsisle MMOs, not just Wiz.
I noticed that. I just wondered if there might be any other writers helping out and posting here too.