Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Create your own companion,2.

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Sep 15, 2018
Hi, i looked at some other posts and found that a create your own companion topic was locked, so i decided to make another post about it, here are the things you need:

The name.

What it is( Chicken farmer, clockwork maniac etc.)

One to four sentences about it's look.

The school.

Weapon power, (it depends on the level.)

It's level.

It's health and it's epics.

If you want, you can add it's dodge,accuracy, magic resist, spell power, back story it's talents and powers and it's will, agility and strength.

Here's mine:

Name: Scrim

He looks like any wharf rat,but with a helmet instead of a cap.He also has a wooden leg for his left leg.

School:

Weapon power: 145

Level: 23

Health: 797

Epics: Ripost, Repel Boarders, Cheap Shot and Vengence,( sorry if I spelled it wrong) Strike. He can get more, like flanking, up to Ripost three, Repel borders Five,Vengence Strike Five, First Strike three, Blade Storm three and Hold the Line four.

Backstory: When Scrim was five, his parents moved with him, from Mooshu to Marlybone, then to Skull Island, in Scrimshaw. Scrim was excited that he was going to his land, or that's what he thought. He quickly found out that his father came here for the rat military. Inspired by his father's battles, he trained until he was 22, then he found the real battle, in the skies, he fought in the Cutthroats vs. Wharf rats war. After Ratbeard stole the will to captain gunn's treasure, Fin saw his chance to fight alongside the armada, Scrim and the others tried to stop Fin, but they were thrown into prison by the armada.Scrim stayed on the Avenger until a pirate freed him.

Hope you guys enjoy making companions, can't wait to check out your ideas.

Lieutenant
Oct 18, 2014
Nice idea! Here's mine, with an especially spooky flair.

Name: Jack-O-Sparrow

Title: Scarecrow Brigand > Scarecrow Boatswain (level 26) > Scarecrow Quartermaster (level 48)

He's a scarecrow, with a sparrow on his shoulder instead of a raven. One of his sleeves has a hook coming out of it, which becomes more impressive the more he promotes, with it going from rusty bronze, to silver, to jewel-crusted gold, and a cutlass, which also gets more impressive, going from copper, to iron, to a ruby-crusted silver. His cloak is more of a pirate's tunic and becomes more of a large, fancy coat the more he promotes, going from the tunic, to a jacket, to a big, fancy attire. He also has a hankerchief wrapped around his ''head'', and earns a tricorne as he promotes. Finally, he has an eyepatch, and upon his final promotion, his uncovered eye glows.

Class: Swashbuckler

Weapon Power: Is obtained from a Halloween sidequest, but his weapon power at level 1 would be 12

Epics: His starting epic is Repel Boarders, and he can learn six more from a selection of Riposte, Relentless, Repel Boarders, Blade Storm, Witch Hunter, Vengeance Strike and Flanking.

Powers: He starts out with Mojo Blade (becomes Mojo Reaver)

Weakness: As always, being a swashbuckler, he suffers from incredibly low health.

Backstory: You can think of that yourself! What kind of story would you like to see if we had Halloween quests?

Hardy Quinn
Master Of Typing Way Too Much Text

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Angel Angle The Li... on Oct 19, 2018 wrote:
Nice idea! Here's mine, with an especially spooky flair.

Name: Jack-O-Sparrow

Title: Scarecrow Brigand > Scarecrow Boatswain (level 26) > Scarecrow Quartermaster (level 48)

He's a scarecrow, with a sparrow on his shoulder instead of a raven. One of his sleeves has a hook coming out of it, which becomes more impressive the more he promotes, with it going from rusty bronze, to silver, to jewel-crusted gold, and a cutlass, which also gets more impressive, going from copper, to iron, to a ruby-crusted silver. His cloak is more of a pirate's tunic and becomes more of a large, fancy coat the more he promotes, going from the tunic, to a jacket, to a big, fancy attire. He also has a hankerchief wrapped around his ''head'', and earns a tricorne as he promotes. Finally, he has an eyepatch, and upon his final promotion, his uncovered eye glows.

Class: Swashbuckler

Weapon Power: Is obtained from a Halloween sidequest, but his weapon power at level 1 would be 12

Epics: His starting epic is Repel Boarders, and he can learn six more from a selection of Riposte, Relentless, Repel Boarders, Blade Storm, Witch Hunter, Vengeance Strike and Flanking.

Powers: He starts out with Mojo Blade (becomes Mojo Reaver)

Weakness: As always, being a swashbuckler, he suffers from incredibly low health.

Backstory: You can think of that yourself! What kind of story would you like to see if we had Halloween quests?

Hardy Quinn
Master Of Typing Way Too Much Text
Jack-o-Sparrow? That is the best parody I have ever seen! Good one!